Tonites Thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
I dead set don't know what game some of you lot  were watching and I am glad that it isn't us that pick the team.

Rodney does a lot in defense and takes it forward. He is very valuable.

There is one player that had a big hand in that loss and it was choc. 2 of his mistakes lead to tries a long with his missed tackle.

Hodko wasn't superb but he also assisted in 1 try  and did a few other things. Fair Dublin blaming him for that loss is a joke.

Canberra could not have played any better. They were more committed in everything they did. For us, it's the same story, a couple of errors and we get beat.

I actually thought we looked OK in attack. Defense on the nother hand definately needs work, but 2 of there tries were against the run of play.    

Start smashing Mick, as Hodkinson will be picked next week.  Choc shouldn't.  He was horrible tonight and has been for a few weeks.  God knows how he was picked for SOO.  Anyway I said in a post that for us to win our forwards had to play for the full 80.  The did, but it was for 80 seconds, not 80 minutes.  They were so terrible.  Farrah has heart, but he's to small and to slow to trouble any defense.  Just a dreadful night.  Looks like we're done for this season.

I remember when Watmough started out on the bench years ago.  He was very impressive when he took the field.  I'll cop a bit for this i know, but Darcy Lussic would would do much the same at this point.  I think Watmough should keep a very sharp look out over his shoulder because we have a couple of young blokes just itching for a chance to prove themselves, and they won't give a toss about whose rep they will have to step on to get there.

Pretty hard to chuck Palau, Lussick, Hoppa, DCE in now!! If our stars can't do it, can these kids??

Also, what a joke we being over the salary cap and having to let players go!!

We hardly have any current rep players anymore compared to previous seasons. Glenn won't play it again, nor Kite and Perry, David Williams is gone,
Watmough will get this years Mr Overrated in RLW. George Rose is so overweight it's embarrassing.

Bailey is ment to be 'the spark' isn't he???

So if Des can't drop TH, then replace Bailey with DCE.. there's your spark

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6