Tony Mestrov, new CEO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Here is your reply feathered friend

Absolutely the Mestov hit squad has every reason to be upset at those appalling allegations
And if any one heard those allegations against their own daughter they would be upset as well

If the Mestov party as you say choose not to disclose or deny their version of those appalling allegations
They leave them selves open to the consequences of speculation and criticism

I can only compare Tony Mestrov short footy career and as his short role as a CEO for an NRL club based on his performance on and off the field Including the appealing way he handled the sacking of Kristie as Mediocre

If Hadley is making false allegations as you say
why isnt Mestrov taking any defamation legal action ?

Are you referring that Kristie Fulton was part of
The sense and age of entitlement for a select group of people in and around our Club ?

Also who are those Manly people of age of self entitlement ?

Finally feathered friend
I also challenge you to ring Ray Hadley because he is the source of these allegations and go toe to toe with him on air and see how many rounds you last .
You seem very confident and cocky on here . So go straight to source and back your self and ring him. If you want to be Mestrovs hero you can ring Ray
Ray will take your call . He takes calls every day

@BOZO Sorry, mate but this post is laughable on so many levels. I have spoken before about the futility of engaging you in a serious discussion, mainly when that involves the presentation of factual information that happens to differ from the imaginary narrative in your head.

In this situation, you have chosen to run with RHs bull**** because of his relationship with BF before his death. We all know that you consider any criticism of BF as anathema to his legacy. This also obviously includes BFs family. That's your opinion, and you are welcome to it. It doesn't mean it's accurate, though.

The Fulton family's legacy to MWSE is also years of internal division, factional infighting, inappropriate external influences, and outrageous nepotism, which has caused incredible damage to the club's operations and reputation.

Media figures like RH et al. have facilitated all the above for decades. They have their own agendas, of course, but their agendas have often run parallel to those promoted by the Fulton family.

All we are seeing right now is more of the same. It is so predictable that anyone who can't see it for precisely what it is has their head wholly stuck up their ass or is part of it.
It also extends to advancing or promoting RHs agenda on this page, mate.

Last edited:
@BOZO Sorry mate but this post is laughable on so many levels. I have spoken before on the futility of attempting to engage you in a serious discussion. Particularly when that involves the presentation of factual information, that happens to differ from the imaginary narrative in your head.

In this situation you have chosen to run with RHs bull****, because of his relationship with BF prior to his death. We all know that you consider any criticism of BF as being anathema to his legacy. This also obviously includes BFs family. That's your opinion, and your welcome to it. It doesn't mean it's accurate though.

In fact the Fulton family's legacy to MWSE is also years of internal division, factional infighting, inappropriate external influences and outrageous nepotism, that has caused incredible damage to the club's operations, and it's reputation.

Media figures like RH et al have facilitated all the above for decades. They have their own agendas of course, but their agendas have often run parallel to those promoted by the Fulton family.

All we are seeing right now is more of the same. It is so predictable that anyone who can't see it for exactly what it is, either has their head completely stuck up their ass, or is part of it.
Being part of it also extends to advancing or promoting RHs agenda on this page mate.

My post is laughable is it ?
Ring Hadley the source of all allegations and see who has the last laugh mate

You seem a little afraid to call him yourself Bozo. You keep asking everyone else to do it.
Be brave. Give him a call. You know you want to
Me call Him ?

Where is the logic in that feathered friend

You are the one denying all allegations .

YOu need to call him and be put in your place feathered friend

My post is laughable is it ?
Ring Hadley the source of all allegations and see who has the last laugh mate
Ray Hadley is a loudmouth psychotic bully who thrives on intimidation mate @BOZO . Personally, I think as the self-proclaimed loudest person in the room, he is simultaneously the weakest person in the room. Hadley reached an out-of-court settlement not so long ago, for years of bullying, including the use of vile racist and homophobic slurs, toward one of his long-standing work colleagues.

This is just one of the many instances where he has been investigated in the workplace for intense bullying and intimidation. In this current situation, he has yet again resorted to slurs, lies, and character assassination, in another flawed attempt to destabilise MWSE, knowing full well that TM simply CAN NOT respond publicly. It really says much more about RH than it does about TM mate.

Ray Hadley is a cowardly bully @BOZO full of bull**** and bluster. To me it's laughable that you cannot see him for what he actually is. He is also the last person I would want commenting on this case (if I was KF), because of his own recent history in the workplace.

Last I heard he is under investigation yet again.......

Ray Hadley is a loudmouth psychotic bully who thrives on intimidation mate
At the end of the day Ray Is your intimidation source of all delegations that you deny

Stop waiting your time on me as I have had my say and we will agree to disagree

and do the right thing by you and all like you on here

go straight to the source and put the so called loudmouth bully and all the supposedly false allegations to bed

At the end of the day Ray Is your intimidation source of all delegations that you deny

Stop waiting your time on me as I have had my say and we will agree to disagree

and do the right thing by you and all like you on here

go straight to the source and put the so called loudmouth bully all those allegations to bed
Fair enough @BOZO

Why would I ring him?
Because of the same reason you are posting me and disagreeing with me

Because Ray is the source of all the allegations that have all your feathers in a knot

There is an old and true saying
put up or shut up

I have replied to all you doubters

and We will agree to disagree

and if you still have a bee in your bonnet

Go straight to the source off all allegations

Go to Hadley

He will happily take you all on

So put up or Shut up and move on

and have a happy day

@BOZO, you are right we will agree to disagree, suffice to say, one can "put up" some evidence to a matter and chose to do so in a manner that does not require it being made "public", if that is what they chose to do OR they can make the decision to go "public".

Surely you can concede this is a way in which someone can conduct themselves?

Enjoy the rest of your day Bozo.

Because of the same reason you are posting me and disagreeing with me

Because Ray is the source of all the allegations that have all your feathers in a knot

There is an old and true saying
put up or shut up

Ray is not the source.
Fulton is presumably the source.

And Mestrov has no capability to give his side, yet.

So none of us are getting the full story, in which to form opinions on the matter, including Ray....but that doesn't make for good radio.

My feathered friend I admire your great articulation

But you are all great talk and no action

Because the real action is to Call Ray and put all his so called fairy tale allegation's to bed

That way all you doubters can all sleep well

But until you do this Hadleys truth will haunt you for ever

I hope you have a Happy day as well and above all I will always respect you and admire you because
You are part of the passionate Manly spirit
Hey Bozo , I really respect your resilience and standing strong. You should have played for Manly.
You are a fine ambassador for the great Bozo..
In regards to Hadley I think it is one thing to say to agree to disagree but when you suggest that others have to confront Hadley to support their view is kind of silly and unrealistic imo. Its like walking into a lions den naked with the blood of a game animal all over you. I doubt you would get on in the first place this is one of the reasons why people are skeptical of Hadleys view here. His rant on Manly is clearly fuelled by his feelings towards the Fulton family. I think it’s reasonable for one to suggest that he is likely biased and that’s putting it nicely… in his rant he could not be specific on what Mestrov has done wrong but rather just throw grenades about mental health and the equity of women in the workforce which were conveniently contextualised to hurt Manly.
As you no doubt know there are forms of misconduct in the workplace that can warrant an instant dismissal especially if there has been history. Anyway at the end of the day none of us Likley know what happened but at this stage people are entitled to doubt Hadleys objectivity here…

Hey Bozo , I really respect your resilience and standing strong. You should have played for Manly.
You are a fine ambassador for the great Bozo..
In regards to Hadley I think it is one thing to say to agree to disagree but when you suggest that others have to confront Hadley to support their view is kind of silly and unrealistic imo. Its like walking into a lions den naked with the blood of a game animal all over you. I doubt you would get on in the first place this is one of the reasons why people are skeptical of Hadleys view here. His rant on Manly is clearly fuelled by his feelings towards the Fulton family. I think it’s reasonable for one to suggest that he is likely biased and that’s putting it nicely… in his rant he could not be specific on what Mestrov has done wrong but rather just throw grenades about mental health and the equity of women in the workforce which were conveniently contextualised to hurt Manly.
As you no doubt know there are forms of misconduct in the workplace that can warrant an instant dismissal especially if there has been history. Anyway at the end of the day none of us Likley know what happened but at this stage people are entitled to doubt Hadleys objectivity here…
I do not agree with this over dramatic excuse for not ringing Ray would be walking into a Lions den

Many people get on the line to Hadley and oppose his views

Okay ... I think it might be time to ease off the Bozo pile on fellas ...

4 or 5 strong minded and articulate people arguing with him at once is too much ... we know he won't back down or stop .. so the only outcome I see is an unpleasant one ...

I respectfully suggest you All agree to disagree ..

I do not agree with this over dramatic excuse for not ringing Ray would be walking into a Lions den

Many people get on the line to Hadley and oppose his views
Fair enough let me invoke Ray Hadley for you and let’s pretend you are a caller and I am Ray.
This is the response your post would receive ( note I am invoking Ray here)

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8