Tony Mestrov, new CEO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Fair enough let me invoke Ray Hadley for you and let’s pretend you are a caller and I am Ray.
This is the response your post would receive ( note I am invoking Ray here)

We either find a way or find an excuse

and you my friend are finding another excuse

First the dramatic Lion Den

and now this

More people ring ray every day than any other caller

Any way the footy is finished and I am Joining The Wheel on a break

Marry Christmas to you all and take care

Be good to your selves

Love your selves

and Love the greatest club of all Manly

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

We either find a way or find an excuse

and you my friend are finding another excuse

First the dramatic Lion Den

and now this

More people ring ray every day than any other caller
Yeah and if you disagree with him you get the face slap and idiot sound effects etc, I have heard his show enough to remember this…my feathered friend
I am surprised you are standing strong on this by suggesting others to call Ray to say they disagree with him. But your are resilient. It is not equal ground no where near it… the lions den analogy is apt. But each to their own… enjoy your day Sir.

It is not just that he committed to sacking Kristie but the way he did it

Like a Pub bouncer taking her out the door in tears

You would think a CEO would have more class than that
Unfortunately I have had the duty of termination staff. Unfortunately, some people get emotion and cry some people get angry and abuse you. Some people just go WTF and leave.

In most cases they feel embarrassed or maybe even a bit of a failure. Unfortunately, you cannot write then a reference as it could lead to a wrongful dismissal claim . You cannot even say sorry as they implies that you did something wrong.

Anyway, from my experience just because someone cries doesn’t mean that they have been wronged!

Just sayin

I spent a lot of time at Harold Park back in the 70's the days of Hondo Grattan and Paleface Adios, I was there every Friday night for ages, my ex father in law was a cop and he did a lot of Harold Park duty, I used drop into the police box and get the inside info before race one, I also used to play poker at the Harold Park Hotel on Thursday nights, they would shut the pub and we'd play until daylight most weeks, great memories👍

Could always get a game if two up after the last near the gates.

I'm not that worried about just how Mestrov is coming across to the rest of the NRL world. Obviously, that includes V'Landys.

I think Mestrov is doing an outstanding job at the moment. Initially, I felt that he was acting too slowly, and that was actually compounding some of Manlys obvious internal dysfunction issues. I was wrong.

V'Landys is pretty utilitarian in how runs the NRL. He will want to see some clear results within 12 months, but I dont think he will interfere too much in that time either. 2023 will be all about the Dolphins anyway.

V'Landys and Peters went to school together @bob dylan but I think you will find that V'Landys doesnt have a particularly favorable view on Peters, or his MWSE puppets.

Its interesting times mate, however if Penn can somehow avoid his penchant for incompetent micromanagement, we could find ourselves (the club) in a much better place in 12 months.

Yes, it's all about the result. But it has to happen fast or lots of people will be under immense pressure.

I wonder if He will let Garrick go to the knights. That also would not be a popular move

What do you mean that also would not be a popular move? You referring to the Fulton situation? and if so what makes you say it wasn't a popular move? Hadley?

Mestrov is in place to make the right moves not the popular ones. The fact Hadley is blowing up gives me confidence he is making the right move.

Never buckle to a bully or a taxi cab driver with a mic.

If Garrick is released it will be down to the coaches me personally I would keep him for his goal kicking alone but if Seibold wants to add a player he may let him go.

Weekes is ready to roll as a back up fullback when Tom gets injured extremely talented player.

What do you mean that also would not be a popular move? You referring to the Fulton situation? and if so what makes you say it wasn't a popular move? Hadley?

Mestrov is in place to make the right moves not the popular ones. The fact Hadley is blowing up gives me confidence he is making the right move.

Never buckle to a bully or a taxi cab driver with a mic.

If Garrick is released it will be down to the coaches me personally I would keep him for his goal kicking alone but if Seibold wants to add a player he may let him go.

Weekes is ready to roll as a back up fullback when Tom gets injured extremely talented player.
If Garrick frees up enough cash to bring in Klemmer. Would you do it?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8