Tony Mestrov, new CEO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Tony is the best CEO we've had. There is a lot and I mean a lot you do not see, trust me he is working his ass off behind the scenes. Great operator. Just what we need.
He's got a long way to go. Potentially, if he continues to make all the right moves, he could be our best CEO since 2004. However, we will never have a better CEO than Arko.

Last edited:
He’s certainly ticking all the right boxes. The club seems a lot more professional and direct with the fans and stakeholders since he has taken the reigns. The club needed a shake up from top to bottom and he’s delivering it.
Tones wasn’t kidding when he said he wanted to “Make Manly Great Again”

Tony is the best CEO we've had. There is a lot and I mean a lot you do not see, trust me he is working his ass off behind the scenes. Great operator. Just what we need.
Thanks Tony.

What are you doing with an Equus Africanus in CoE? Surely it should be in a zoo or out on a rural property?

He’s certainly ticking all the right boxes. The club seems a lot more professional and direct with the fans and stakeholders since he has taken the reigns. The club needed a shake up from top to bottom and he’s delivering it.
Tones wasn’t kidding when he said he wanted to “Make Manly Great Again”
All we really needed was an actual CEO.

Between Humphreys’ departure and Mestrov’s arrival, we had a pretend one (Smiling Gary) and a de facto one, Hasler, who was trying to hold it all together. Seemingly on his own.

The Mestrov perspective .....

There two sides of the Kristie Fulton sacking

I am on the side with the ones that believe Kristie had done a great job at our club

What ever the right or wrong reasons in Mastrov's decision to sack Kristie

Kristie is now gone and Mastrov remains

Manly people have come and gone but our Legendary club has always remained

No one is bigger than our club and all its Glory
"
I wish Kristie all the very best in her future

And I also Wish Tony Mestrov a very successful time at our club and I hope he leaves a very proud legacy so he can always be membered as a great Manly man

I am on the side with the ones that believe Kristie had done a great job at our club

"

And I also Wish Tony Mestrov a very successful time at our club and I hope he leaves a very proud legacy so he can always be membered as a great Manly man
@BOZO is back
Guess Whos Back GIF by Your Happy Workplace

Yours in Manly

As in ALL and EVERY story , there’s two sides with the truth somewhere on the middle.

Regardless of this particular decision I’m very , VERY, impressed with Mestrov.

He’s put a broom through the place and I reckon he’s absolutely nailing it so far.

As in ALL and EVERY story , there’s two sides with the truth somewhere on the middle.

He’s put a broom through the place and I reckon he’s absolutely nailing it so far.
I think you will find @Mark from Brisbane , that one side has decided that discretion is the better part of valour. That side has gone remarkably quiet after the initial screams of outrage and threats of legal action to commence immediately. Funny that ;):cool:;)

"

Good post.

I am also very uncomfortable with what has happened to Kristie Fulton however I don’t have any background or know anything.

I am also uncomfortable with how Des has been treated and how Toovs was treated.

I also support and like Tony Mestrov and I have had dealings with Scott Penn and always found him very decent.

"

I don't always agree with what you say Bozo but you rarely take cheap shots and I respect you for that.

I agree Mark. A "secret" ingredient to the success of any CEO (or senior mgmt position) is to have YOUR team in place in key positions. I think Tony has done this very well with the coaching, admin and marketing staff. We have already seen some great results with various player contract extensions. I will be very interested to see how he handles the Pride-2 situation in 23. There is a very simple solution there in amongst an otherwise quagmire of 100's of legitimate exception and exemption scenarios. He just has to find it!!!

I agree Mark. A "secret" ingredient to the success of any CEO (or senior mgmt position) is to have YOUR team in place in key positions. I think Tony has done this very well with the coaching, admin and marketing staff. We have already seen some great results with various player contract extensions. I will be very interested to see how he handles the Pride-2 situation in 23. There is a very simple solution there in amongst an otherwise quagmire of 100's of legitimate exception and exemption scenarios. He just has to find it!!!
I think unless they NRL make it a “ pride round “ it won’t be done again.

Honestly , it would be madness to do so.

Maybe each year the "everyone in league" jersey design focuses on a different sector of the community they wish to show support for?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12