Tony Mestrov, new CEO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
"Affective is an adjective that describes something that is related to, arises from, or influenced by feelings, mood and emotions."
Sounds about right.
The word was meant to be Effective and it is not Hadleys fault that I cannot spell :)

Efective meaning
successful in producing a desired or intended result.

I'm sure Mr Mestrov knew as soon as he had to sack Ms Fulton that The Dickhead would go after him.
And still he did it because it was what our club required.
Onya Tony!
100% agree
It is the CEOs role to make the right decisions … not the most popular decisions. A great CEO does not avoid making the tough calls.

Look at some of the companies where the CEOs that failed to make the right decisions … but rather swept the problem under the carpet.
Westpac
CBA
AMP
Rio
Bhp
James Hardie… enough you get the point.

I feel that we have the right CEO to make the right decisions to get us back on the road to recovery!

Just sayin’

ummm and that wasn't known around the football circles? Information like that is very very hard to keep secret. Proves what a pathetically poor job Penn did in the background checking before hiring.... Either Penn fought with or didn't check the character so far of 7 CEO's and now 4 coaches. There is a common denominator in all this mess.
I did say it was a slight point 🥴

It is self explanatory feathered friend
It is called deep thinking
I hope Tony Mestrov thought carefully at what he did
as now he must now accept the consequences of his actions.
That is what is called you make your bed and you lie on it
Sweet Dreams Tony if you are reading this

and here we go..courtesy of Bulldog Richie, of course

Leading Sydney broadcaster Ray Hadley has attacked Manly over the shock sacking of Bob Fulton’s daughter, Kristie.
Fulton, who was co-ordinator of pathways at Manly, was terminated from her position on Friday and asked to leave the club’s Brookvale offices immediately.

She did so in tears.

Hadley, a close friend of Fulton’s father, the late Immortal Bob Fulton, for more than 30 years, told 2GB on Monday that what happened “to Kristie Fulton on Friday is unforgivable”.

Ray Hadley has launched a stunning attack on Manly over their treatment of Kristie Fulton. Picture: Jonathan Ng

Ray Hadley has launched a stunning attack on Manly over their treatment of Kristie Fulton. Picture: Jonathan Ng
Hadley said Fulton was “marched out of the Manly offices shortly after terminating her for allegedly bullying someone. I know of no formal warning or attempt from HR to deal with the matter.

“She was marched off the premises like she had stolen money from the petty cash tin.

“How is it that a capable, highly intelligent young woman is marched out the door when her father’s name adorns the grandstand at Manly?

“Is anyone at Manly inquiring into Kristie’s mental health? No doubt, Scott Penn (club co-owner) isn’t, he’s probably winging his way back to the US, already there.

“Employers have the right to hire and fire but under workplace laws, they must do so in a lawful way.”

Kristie Fulton (left) was given her marching orders by Manly last week.

Kristie Fulton (left) was given her marching orders by Manly last week.
News Corp has learnt a human resources investigation was part of Manly’s decision to cut ties with the pathways co-ordinator.

Fulton’s dismissal came a week after Manly sacked head coach Des Hasler.

Fellow football staff Chad Randall, Michael Monaghan, Rubin Ruzicka and Don Singe have also left the club in recent weeks.

It is self explanatory feathered friend
It is called deep thinking
I hope Tony Mestrov thought carefully at what he did
as now he must now accept the consequences of his actions.
That is what is called you make your bed and you lie on it
Sweet Dreams Tony if you are reading this
You don’t just terminate someone’s employment for no reason!

Just sayin’

Seems they were right when they said you get the face you deserve. Sanctimonious, bullying dickhead.Yep.
Some people on here get offended when woman are called sexy but they call men Dick heads and no one gets offended

Funny forum we have here @Isz

You don't terminate some one on unreasonable grounds either

Time will tell where this will ,lead to
Correct!

But Sorry … I missed the reference to “ unreasonable grounds” why would he terminate her on “unreasonable grounds” surely he would have gone through the usual procedures and protocols

Correct!

But Sorry … I missed the reference to “ unreasonable grounds” why would he terminate her on “unreasonable grounds” surely he would have gone through the usual procedures and protocols
No one knows the exact reason for her Termination

So reasonable could be very well unreasonable

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11