Tony Mestrov, new CEO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
This the same Hadley that lied and said DCE got special treatment during covid?🤨 doubt he was thinking of DCE mental health when trying to turn everyone against him
No one gets it right all the time

Even Bradman got out for a duck

One of Tony's biggest issues is that people such as Penn surround themselves with yes men as they don't like their directions questioned Hence why Penn and Hasler never got on

Manly's suture is in Penn's hands solely now and we will live or die by his actions

Lets hope his actions with the leagues club are not repeated with the football club
Hey @tookey - I had a chuckle at what I'm assuming is a typo (suture) and not coz you made a typo but coz it is also relevant. Penn certainly needs to stitch this club back together coz it's seemingly being pulled apart and someone needs to stop the haemorrhaging. As the bloke in charge, the needle and thread is in his hands. I feel like we're in recovery but let's hope it doesn't bust open and we end up on life support.

Last edited:
Ray was ranting about supposed nepotism at Parramatta not so long a go but blowing up about a Fulton getting the flick at Manly because daddy has his name on the stand.

**** off bolts you piece of ****.

Wasn't Hadley exposed for bullying an employee some time ago, or was that Jones? they're all the same. And who listens to AM radio anyway.
Every one has been exposed some time ago
No one is perfect
We have all been exposed

Had to do a double take, I thought it was Steve Bannon.

1666576716978.png

We have all been exposed in some way or another but we did not get arrested
As I said no one is perfect even Bradman made a few low scores
Well whoever it was that put the image of Hadley being exposed into me head, should be arrested.

Wasn't Hadley exposed for bullying an employee some time ago, or was that Jones? they're all the same. And who listens to AM radio anyway.
it was Hadley and you can also google Hadley and Andrew Moore as well , from memory there was something on 4 corners or one of those ABC type shows .He would appear to be a serial offender.

No idea if Tony is doing the right thing or not but changes needed to be made and there has certainly been some under his watch.

The club has been run by the boys club and been a mess for 25 years.
Penn is far from perfect and I’d rather him not be the owner but he is and pretty sure he is behind all these changes, he just needed someone who had the balls to stand up and implement these changes.

As for Ray, he was always going to come out bashing the club with his Fulton ties.
Can’t stand the bloke and has been caught out bullying multiple times, if you don’t agree with him he can’t accept it so goes ins and attacks.

Some times new people arrive at the club with a different perspective and different ideas in what is best for the club

Every club goes though these fazes

Clubs are filled with passion and emotion and sometimes we need to go through the pain to get to the gain

Either way we will get though this together by putting the club first as this is the only successful way to move forward

The king of jibber. Surprised he went here after sacking his mate blocker for bullying but it appears there was not much of a case against Fulton. Makes some. Reasonable points.
He also agrees with @Ryan on mestrov

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16