Tony Mestrov, new CEO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
We need mestrov to work. Hopefully Hadley is wrong and just blinded by nepotism.
Will be very disappointed if Mestrov has made a amateur call… and is caught out.

It

Hard to believe that Mestrov would commit to sacking Kristie
It is not just that he committed to sacking Kristie but the way he did it

Like a Pub bouncer taking her out the door in tears

You would think a CEO would have more class than that

and here we go..courtesy of Bulldog Richie, of course

Leading Sydney broadcaster Ray Hadley has attacked Manly over the shock sacking of Bob Fulton’s daughter, Kristie.
Fulton, who was co-ordinator of pathways at Manly, was terminated from her position on Friday and asked to leave the club’s Brookvale offices immediately.

She did so in tears.

Hadley, a close friend of Fulton’s father, the late Immortal Bob Fulton, for more than 30 years, told 2GB on Monday that what happened “to Kristie Fulton on Friday is unforgivable”.

Ray Hadley has launched a stunning attack on Manly over their treatment of Kristie Fulton. Picture: Jonathan Ng

Ray Hadley has launched a stunning attack on Manly over their treatment of Kristie Fulton. Picture: Jonathan Ng
Hadley said Fulton was “marched out of the Manly offices shortly after terminating her for allegedly bullying someone. I know of no formal warning or attempt from HR to deal with the matter.

“She was marched off the premises like she had stolen money from the petty cash tin.

“How is it that a capable, highly intelligent young woman is marched out the door when her father’s name adorns the grandstand at Manly?

“Is anyone at Manly inquiring into Kristie’s mental health? No doubt, Scott Penn (club co-owner) isn’t, he’s probably winging his way back to the US, already there.

“Employers have the right to hire and fire but under workplace laws, they must do so in a lawful way.”

Kristie Fulton (left) was given her marching orders by Manly last week.

Kristie Fulton (left) was given her marching orders by Manly last week.
News Corp has learnt a human resources investigation was part of Manly’s decision to cut ties with the pathways co-ordinator.

Fulton’s dismissal came a week after Manly sacked head coach Des Hasler.

Fellow football staff Chad Randall, Michael Monaghan, Rubin Ruzicka and Don Singe have also left the club in recent weeks.
Fkn gronk, he can keep his pie hole out of Manly business. He was always better suited to driving a cab than on air commentary

No one is Bigger than the club

Not Kristie Fulton or Tony Mestrov

But the Fulton name is the biggest name is our Legendary clubs history

It appears Light weight Tony has taken on a heavy weight
I can't tell if you're saying that's a bad thing.

In my opinion , Mestrov is a very smart operator and would NOT have removed an employee without more than reasonable reasons ( which may or may not come out ).

She may well be successful in an unfair dismissal case BUT that doesn’t mean she’s right and he was wrong.

I dismissed a staff member once who was defrauding me , and I had the absolute proof.

She was under a police investigation when she sued me for unfair dismissal AND won the unfair dismissal case.

I hadn’t offered her “ counseling, nor had I give her 3 warnings, bingo I was the guilty one not her !!

She was later found guilty of defrauding me of $37,000 but received only a community services order ( but did have a criminal record ).

So I had very very good reason to dismiss her , which I did , That however meant zilch in the unfair dismissal case , which cost me a further $8,000 ( you cannot begin to know how much that hurt at the time ).

So , Ms Fulton may well win that but it doesn’t mean much really.

Fkn gronk, he can keep his pie hole out of Manly business. He was always better suited to driving a cab than on air commentary
Mate Hadley was Bozos mate . He is just sticking up for his mate just like all mates do

Ray is full of ****. Always has been. Now is the time for Mestrov to double down and go even harder. There is substantial cause for the decision on KF. Even RH understands that for what it actually is.
You could be right with what you are saying but then again he could be right ?

No one is Bigger than the club

Not Kristie Fulton or Tony Mestrov

But the Fulton name is the biggest name is our Legendary clubs history

It appears Light weight Tony has taken on a heavy weight
Time will tell whether Mestrov is a lightweight Bozo, I think you may be surprised. With Bozo no longer with us I can understand the company wanting to take back the power for themselves, Bozos influence isn't something that can be passed down to future generations, it's up to them to create their own legacy

No CEO in his/her right mind would dismiss an employee for bullying without clear evidence of the the person doing so.

If there is doubt, the person accused is stood down pending further investigation (innocence before guilt), however, to be immediately dismissed, there must be clear evidence, not just from the accuser, but also from others who witnessed it.

Bullying in the workplace is not tolerated these days, as it can lead to serious ramifications for the employer.

In my opinion , Mestrov is a very smart operator and would NOT have removed an employee without more than reasonable reasons ( which may or may not come out ).

She may well be successful in an unfair dismissal case BUT that doesn’t mean she’s right and he was wrong.

I dismissed a staff member once who was defrauding me , and I had the absolute proof.

She was under a police investigation when she sued me for unfair dismissal AND won the unfair dismissal case.

I hadn’t offered her “ counseling, nor had I give her 3 warnings, bingo I was the guilty one not her !!

She was later found guilty of defrauding me of $37,000 but received only a community services order ( but did have a criminal record ).

So I had very very good reason to dismiss her , which I did , That however meant zilch in the unfair dismissal case , which cost me a further $8,000 ( you cannot begin to know how much that hurt at the time ).

I agree Mark but what a sh!tty situation for you.

Exactly.
And I see none of the Mestrov hit-squad have have bothered to explain what Hadley's so-called 'facts' are.
Which is no loss to those of us who would never waste 5 minutes of our life listening to a tape of his bellicose balderdash.
Fact remains hasler was sacked when under contract, somethign will need to be negotiated.
Fulton is in a similar boat, if she wants to squawk about mistreatment then Penn can always pay her off. If he wants her out, she's out.

Time will tell whether Mestrov is a lightweight Bozo, I think you may be surprised. With Bozo no longer with us I can understand the company wanting to take back the power for themselves, Bozos influence isn't something that can be passed down to future generations, it's up to them to create their own legacy
Agree. This is not an anachronistic monarchy. Oh no, what have I done??!!

Exactly.
And I see none of the Mestrov hit-squad have have bothered to explain what Hadley's so-called 'facts' are.
Which is no loss to those of us who would never waste 5 minutes of our life listening to a tape of his bellicose balderdash.
Fact remains hasler was sacked when under contract, somethign will need to be negotiated.
Fulton is in a similar boat, if she wants to squawk about mistreatment then Penn can always pay her off. If he wants her out, she's out.
Based on Hadleys side of the story the Mestrov hit squad has every reason to be upset

Can you provide another version of the story ?
Is there another side to the story ?

Wow talk about injustice mate. How frustrating that would have been.. the system is almost criminal in some ways.
Given the Fulton name…Mestrov in my view should be weighing up the risk etc large corporates do this and ensure they are not exposed understanding how or how unfair the system works etc.
It’s obviously even more important to do this knowing who Fulton is and her powerful allies are in the media and damage that can be done.
I truly hope you are right about Mestrov..

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10