Tony Mestrov, new CEO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Mate Hadley was Bozos mate . He is just sticking up for his mate just like all mates do
I understand that mate but imo his opinion and his desire to denigrate the club is something better kept to himself, it shows the kind of person he us when only having one side of the story he uses his position to blast the club with no knowledge of the events that led to this happening, like I said previously, he's just a self opinionated loudmouth, I stick up for my mates too but spitting venom about an organisation without the full story is wrong

I understand that mate but imo his opinion and his desire to denigrate the club is something better kept to himself, it shows the kind of person he us when only having one side of the story he uses his position to blast the club with no knowledge of the events that led to this happening, like I said previously, he's just a self opinionated loudmouth, I stick up for my mates too but spitting venom about an organisation without the full story is wrong
Mates do not keep to them selves when defending their mates
And as you said before time will tell if Hadley is telling porkies

Based on Hadleys side of the story the Mestrov hit squad has every reason to be upset

Can you provide another version of the story ?
Is there another side to the story ?
You do understand the difference between the money behind Hadley to defend defamation and (I’m guessing) the money behind @Dan don’t you?
No one on here who knows or who has been told the reason for her dismissal is able to say.
So stop asking.

You do understand the difference between the money behind Hadley to defend defamation and (I’m guessing) the money behind @Dan don’t you?
No one on here who knows or who has been told the reason for her dismissal is able to say.
So stop asking.
I believe that You would be asking as well if you were defending some one you supported

Time will tell whether Mestrov is a lightweight Bozo, I think you may be surprised. With Bozo no longer with us I can understand the company wanting to take back the power for themselves, Bozos influence isn't something that can be passed down to future generations, it's up to them to create their own legacy
The company always had the power but always relied on the Incomparable Immortals football smarts
I agree that every generation has to create their own legacy and should be given a fair go and not walked out the door

The company always had the power but always relied on the Incomparable Immortals football smarts
I agree that every generation has to create their own legacy and should be given a fair go and not walked out the door
Like I've said before, there would have to be a reason for what took place and regardless of that, whomever your father may be or may have been it shouldn't make any difference to how you are treated

Hadley is the number one caller so he must be smarter than the average bear :)
Kyle sandilands is No 1 FM and is a f#ckwit, so Hadley being number one has no bearing on his reporting.....Hadley is bias in his reporting and obviously holds some grudge on Mestrov, so I will wait to hear all the facts and just not go off some d1ckhead journo and shock jock

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11