Tony Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Just saw him run over a dragons player and offload for Parra to score.  Then he made a strong run and lost the ball.  That aside, he's a strong runner that's for sure.  An asset.  Where to play him will be a delicious dilemma.

DSM5 link said:
Just saw him run over a dragons player and offload for Parra to score.  Then he made a strong run and lost the ball.  That aside, he's a strong runner that's for sure.  An asset.  Where to play him will be a delicious dilemma.

A good buy well done Manly / Crusher

DSM5 link said:

If the sea snakes lose today, than Williams and Hodkinson can pack their bags and head to Gods country straight away.

As some have said he can be a little lazy.  I have no doubt Des will get the best from him, we seem to have a habit of doing so!!!

Garts link said:
As some have said he can be a little lazy.  I have no doubt Des will get the best from him, we seem to have a habit of doing so!!!

Agree Garts, same could be said for the whole sea snakes NRL side this year also.

I see him as lazy, and with a poor attitude. Des will beat that out of him quick though.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8