Tony Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darren link said:
my Souths mate calls him not T-Rex, but Tinkerbell  ;D

Your Souths mate probably thinks Sandow is Joey Johns as well and Inglis is the saviour that will deliver a premiership lol

It was the original plan when we got him, but injuries have dictated otherwise, and he said himself in RLW that he has been training with the backs and the forwards over the summer and is looking forward to being used in the pack
[/quote]

If we were at full strength, he would be #17 and used as a impact backrower on the right side, or as a replacement back if anyone in our backline got injured

He's never really going to get much better. Hope they cut him at the end of the year. Then he can skedaddle back to Guildford or wherever and practice his little gang salutes and inking his body up to his heart's content.

BOZO link said:
They dont call him the T REX for nothing , and he can come up with big plays now and again. We need him to produce against the roosters big time!!!

They should call him the T-Bag because he plays like he's just been dipped in boiling water.  The only thing he has in common with the T-Rex is that he will soon be extinct.

I don't remember seeing a player with so much potential who has produced so little, and he's a massive liability in defence.

Ant80 link said:
How many threads devoted to Tony Williams are there?

Should have his own forum

4-5 years ago we should have had a forum on Matai and how he will never make it as a 1st grader as well

You're not the only one there DSM, it just shows though that given a bit of time young players can improve their games

We should erect a new stand on the hill next to The Mullaniac Stand dedicated to Williams - what to call it though? LoL

Carn fire up T-Rex!!

ec62cbd15fc7a06aeae8afaddd98639a_resized.jpg

Remember last year, Williams announcing his allegiance to Australia because he wants to play Origin. Hes got th mongrel in him, but not the drive. Maybe that's what Dessie should be telling him to fire him up a bit!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8