Tony Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Blake link said:
Remember last year, Williams announcing his allegiance to Australia because he wants to play Origin. Hes got th mongrel in him, but not the drive. Maybe that's what Dessie should be telling him to fire him up a bit!

As terrible as it sounds, he may need to get in a blue to rip that fire out of him. Maybe someone needs to threaten to eat his children.

We need JWH to land one on his chin. It wont hurt but it may just fire him up. He needs a rocket under him.

Blake link said:
He's got th mongrel in him, but not the drive.....

I don't think he's got the drive to get anywhere after getting pinged for DUI.

Williams needs to have a big game or otherwise Des really has to forget about him.If the bloke can't fire up today under the current circumstances,then he's not NRL quality.The bloke could be a legend of the game if he had aggression.
T-Rex reminds me alot of Feliti Motoa(spelling?),they're both got the aggession of a cute little bunny!!

Nthn NSW link said:
Williams needs to have a big game or otherwise Des really has to forget about him.If the bloke can't fire up today under the current circumstances,then he's not NRL quality.The bloke could be a legend of the game if he had aggression.
T-Rex reminds me alot of Feliti Motoa(spelling?),they're both got the aggession of a cute little bunny!!

Who on earth is Feliti Motoa?

WAMF link said:
That's where Hoppa snr was so devastating. He could be relied upon to take 2 hitups every set of six, taking pressure off the forwards.

T-rex should be doing exactly the same but I think he lacks heart.

Not going to bag the hoppa here,but while he did a massive job on the wing, carrying the forwards, he also had some of the same issues Trex has, in his turning abilty was not so flash.

Difference with hoppa i suppose is that he was always forgiven for doing someone elses job where Rexy doesnt

Hoppa always had a dig but was often too tired to stop wingers scoring, but it didnt matter as much as manly were rarely in the game at that stage

Now im not talking about the young, speedy hoppa, but the hoppa who rejoined manly from tiger town

Feleti has more quality in his left nut than Williams has in his entire body, lets be real here.

Ryan link said:
Feleti has more quality in his left nut than Williams has in his entire body, lets be real here.

A bit like Dessies left nut knowing more about coaching that all of us Silvertails posters put together ;)

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=186899.msg324905#msg324905 date=1300592809]

A bit like Dessies left nut knowing more about coaching that all of us Silvertails posters put together ;)
[/quote]

No-one would dispute that I'd say. I certainly don't.

Ryan link said:
Well IMO the Warriors paid overs for him,much like Manly with Williams.I think they'd both be stars if they played with more aggression.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4