Too Funny Robinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Last year I was happy to give the Roosters coach the thumbs up for finally instilling some pride into the heartless Bondi team...
Have noticed a smug attitude from him in various interviews in recent times & last nights post match was a joke.
Hows it feel Robinson, a couple of calls you copped actually went both ways for a change & several blatent foward passes seemed to slip past at the game conference as well as illegal play the balls they were meant to crack down on by your usual suspects.
BUT what really p**sed me off was claiming Hargreaves tackle was ok because it was not a shoulder charge....well lets explain the rules....if the shoulder contacts the head which it did to take Stewart out of the game, its NOT a fair contact.
Could have easily been sent off & dont get in todays game that thug stays on while Stewart is off to hospital???
The ruling needs to change, if a dirty act is on report & the player on the wrong end is off due to this, the player committing the offence should sit out the same time, with a replacement not a man down.

36208_20_1.jpg

add a caption

Yeah just heard him on the radio, what a hide!
Talking about the rub of the green having one of our best players carted off early in the game not to return is a massive stroke of luck for the Roosters don't you think!
Glad to see the loss stung him.

JWH is a dirty player and should be rubbed out for what he did to Gifty.

There needs to be rule like the have in the AFL that a player can be subbed out of the game if he is concussed due to illegal play. For 55 minutes were short a player on the bench cause of that hit.

The Rorters have a discipline problem that has been with them for 3 seasons now. Robinson is in denial about this.

36208_20_1.jpg

"er... ah ... yup... er.. they got the rub of the green, Yep, Stewart using his head to target Hargeave's shoulder was only one example, uh yep, they've been doing it for decades, uh ha. Yep."

Wa ha Robinson....u won a grand final with the same cheating ref and Hayne....U are a d1ckhead to be moaning...as for JWH, priors will fix him up for a few weeks..
Against the Broncos u got the penalty count 10-3...didn't hear u complaining u got too many...lost them 11-5 week before. oh but of course u won that game, so we wont complain...

Knob Jockey!!!!!
Manly...

Blatant swinging arm that missed the desired connection but as a result of the carelessness he collected Gifty's head with the shoulder. Considering his track record he gotta get a good whack of time for that surely!

If there is a big dirt bag involved in league than Politis point them out to me.

A sense of entitlement is creeping into Robinsons repertoire.. (perhaps that comes with the territory of coaching a Nick Politis-backed team).

He is complaining about the penalty count. You cannot coach your team to be so poorly disciplined. If they constantly fly so close to the line of being penalised, inevitably they will lose penalty counts. With lesser teams they will still manage wins despite losing the penalty count. But against better teams like Manly losing the penalty count will usually mean they lose the game.

sheridanstand78 said:

There needs to be rule like the have in the AFL that a player can be subbed out of the game if he is concussed due to illegal play. For 55 minutes were short a player on the bench cause of that hit.

The Rorters have a discipline problem that has been with them for 3 seasons now. Robinson is in denial about this.

We have a rule like that, its called a send off. ;)

Yeah I don't care about him whining about the penalty count, all coaches complain about it cause the refs are all too often incompetent.

The reality is the cooks were ill disciplined all night, I think all bar one penalty were fair. Manly controlled possession and that will result in more penalties as the defensive team gets desperate. If he wanted more penalties, maybe the cooks should try hold onto the ball.

That comment defending Maria is a joke. Last time I checked the shoulder was connected to your arm and that was a high swinging arm. Gift was upright and Maria was swinging and lifting. He should be rubbed out for at least 3 weeks given his priors.

I respected him as a coach last season, but he is quickly loosing that respect.

Robinson went on & on about the penalty count, making no reference to the Roosters needing to score points.
It was unacceptable.
It was only Minichello who said they need to tidy up some areas of their game.
Unacceptable, is what it was.

Eagles2nv said:
sheridanstand78 said:

The reality is the cooks were ill disciplined all night,
True, the pies & hotdogs were rubbish.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4