Too Funny Robinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone else see him a brookie watching Manly v Parra last week. He was there with his son. Son might be a Manly fan.

Well it was just that a game where we won they lost. Use the tissue pal and get over it.

However, NRL - Thurston calls the league is fixed - no $10 K penalty.

Trent goes off his nut - no $10 K penalty.

The Hayne plane lets loose - no $10 K penalty.

2v asks if these are the best refs and there should be an investigation - how is the bucket of truth going by the way?

All we want is consistency - where is it? :mad:

There is the 'perceived' Manly loading again.

All his crying has done is, kept people from seeing how good we are this year.

Keep blaming the refs for our wins, while we are under strength. We will only get better when we are full strength.

dowdz said:
All his crying has done is, kept people from seeing how good we are this year.

Keep blaming the refs for our wins, while we are under strength. We will only get better when we are full strength.

I actually like this part. Again no-one is really seeing us as a serious threat. We only beat them because of refs, Storm beat us, lucky against Eels.....sounds good to me. We'll keep being unfancied....rack up the points and at about rd 15 with 20+ points suddenly teams and experts will say 'oh yeh Manly are great, we always said so!'

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4