Tooves gone from 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Exactly. Our representatives on the Football Club would, though, so perhaps we should hear from them?
There is no way that they could do it without it seeming like a petty agenda (unless it is a leak...again)

The issue is the average Manly fan will have no idea about zorba or his influence over the club

I don't know about that, I'm on a few Facebook pages and there's little love out there for him.

I guess the average fan who never inhabits this forum or Facebook mightn't know, but otherwise I reckon it's common knowledge.

I don't know about that, I'm on a few Facebook pages and there's little love out there for him.

I guess the average fan who never inhabits this forum or Facebook mightn't know, but otherwise I reckon it's common knowledge.
Mark there is a meaning from the classic song Every body loves some body sometimes

Correct

Right now there are 120 odd members online. Lets say there are 2,000 active members in this community...not really a representation of the total Manly fan base

Correct

Right now there are 120 odd members online. Lets say there are 2,000 active members in this community...not really a representation of the total Manly fan base

Yes I'd agree, if you surveyed 1000 Random fans I'm not sure how many would be aware.

Yes I'd agree, if you surveyed 1000 Random fans I'm not sure how many would be aware.

I would think they have little idea about much apart from what they see on game day. Zorba aside the club really does not do a great job in engaging supports (let alone members)

The Final Rev-Up: Toovey could make shock return to Manly
July 31, 2015 9:01am
By Adam Lucius
Dumped Sea Eagles coach Geoff Toovey may be at Manly next year after all.

The Manly Marlins that is – the No.1 ranked club in the Sydney rugby union competition.
Coach Damien Cummins said the Marlins would consider offering Toovey some consultancy work next year, if he was interested.

"I'm not sure what his plans are but he could certainly play a role as a defensive consultant given his expertise in that area," Cummins told The Repeat Set.
"His coaching record is pretty good so I'm not sure why they got rid of him, but I'm sure he won't be out of work for long."
The Marlins have had success with league coaches in the past, using former NRL whiz Phil Blake in two separate stints at the club.

I would think they have little idea about much apart from what they see on game day. Zorba aside the club really does not do a great job in engaging supports (let alone members)

They think they engage us , and to be honest they sometimes try ( members first emails very occasionally) but overall they do very poorly.

This last 12 months I don't this Ive ever felt as " disconnected " and am really thinking about any value I get as a member.

They have so poorly communicated this massive upheaval and its part of the reason we are all so pissed off.

They think they engage us , and to be honest they sometimes try ( members first emails very occasionally) but overall they do very poorly.

This last 12 months I don't this Ive ever felt as " disconnected " and am really thinking about any value I get as a member.

They have so poorly communicated this massive upheaval and its part of the reason we are all so pissed off.

Mark you are being too kind...it is awful...and the frustrating part is that there are so many simple things they could implement right now

Just like to bump this thread

While I support the board coach and club as I am not in any position to make any changes just wanting to remind us that we sacked a coach for being in a much better position than we are now.

Oh how I miss 2V's.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6