Toovey Live stream

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So you don't think pouring millions in a club is not a contribution . What you are saying is that Max Delmege and the Penns are not passionate about the club . What an absolute stupid post .

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Of course it's a massive contribution, but it's not the only contribution an individual can make to the club. You've claimed that everyone has to stay silent on any club related issues because they haven't bought the club. Absolute nonsense.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Of course it's a massive contribution, but it's not the only contribution an individual can make to the club. You've claimed that everyone has to stay silent on any club related issues because they haven't bought the club. Absolute nonsense.
We are all passionate Manly supporters and passion is not silent . I never said anything about silence feathered friend

Would love the team to win the comp and toovey can shove it up them all.

Interesting to see how the team plays this weekend.

If they all take a leaf from Tooves' how to play tough manual then no one would stop them. Be interesting to see how keen this current group is to support Tooves, or whether it's all rhetoric. If they are dead set serious in honouring the man then they should be running through brick walls this weekend and the Broncos will be looking around for the number of the truck that hit them. I'm hoping they man up like Tooves did every time he ran onto the park.

Can someone in charge here at Silvertails please ban Lil_wayne from the site.

As for Tooves and the players.....all class guys. Pity we can't say the same for the club owners and the CEO.

If you ignore him that would frustrate him more than a ban...

150729_raw_toovey_1.ashx

Slimey Greek c***

Can someone in charge here at Silvertails please ban Lil_wayne from the site.

As for Tooves and the players.....all class guys. Pity we can't say the same for the club owners and the CEO.

Shouldn't you be on bigfooty talking with your crows mates? Let manly fans discuss our club no some afl blow in

Scott will be playing himself in the next film in the Batman franchise - Harvey's long lost cousin, Scotty Two Faces.

Zorba has just finished filming his role as Jabba the Hutt, which required minimal makeup, a fact that swung the role his way after an audition for George Lucas. He is now fielding offers to play a debauched Greek senator in the next instalment of the 300 franchise. Again, requiring next to no makeup.
The sequel is called 300 kgs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4