Toovey snubs Sea Eagles big time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I did see beaver on tv amongst the parade

Beaver's son was one of the juniors who ran out with the team. Pretty sure his kid actually came out with Tommy and you could see the big smile on his dads face as he ran by.

As for Tooves.....after the way the club treated him last year can you really blame him for not being at Brookie yesterday? I don't think it was a snub of the Golden Eagles, it was a snub of Zorba and the Penn's.

Cliffy is in Rome on a holiday with wife Karen. 2 v and tinka williams were seen in a local pub while the march was on. They will not attend such things as Zorba pushed 2v out and Zorba got box head and Perry to set up the golden eagles against Tinka williams manly old boys with the backing of the Penns. Tinka and 2v are close mates and are sticking together and will be back when this lot are gone.

No mate, never played FG, so would feel an imposter. I just got to hang around good footballers.
I know what you mean Woodsie … I played a few Jersey Flegg games in 1970 but I would seriously feel out of place and as you say like an imposter in that company ….

The Golden Eagles invited Tooves. He declined the offer.
And that's understandable being a channel nine game and all the media around it. I think that shows the mark of the man more than anything else. Not trying to make a day for the club about him and hi abysmal treatment which surely would have been the angle a lot if the grubby media would have chased. Shouldn't have to put up with more media bashing from an agenda driven website that's been championing Zorbas influence via his mates in the media. If that's a dummy spit @bones then it's the rhino horn for you too champ.

I know what you mean Woodsie … I played a few Jersey Flegg games in 1970 but I would seriously feel out of place and as you say like an imposter in that company ….
I feel bad now for fronting up based on my participation in the touch footy game at brookie in 2014 vs the legends.

I must say though it was awesome doing the guard of honour, clapping the team on to the field etc.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6