• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I see us flattening the Dogs and Dragons within our next three games and accounting for the Raiders easily enough at Brookie. That’ll take us to an 11-2 record since overcoming the 0-4 start.

I’m confident we will finish 4th this season. I think the Roosters will take our current position and the Rabbitohs getting pushed down to 5th.

The top 4 sides all have pretty easy draws. I think we can crack 4th but we'll be relying on an upset or two to finish any higher than that.

Can I ask a question? Why would you want to play Melbourne in Melbourne first week of the finals. 5th is infinitely better IMO. I reckon it's very possible to at least make the GF from 5th. Then on the day anything can happen.
Yea I actually like 5th too… the 8th team will limp in and then we’ll get a battered top 4 team week 2 after a loss.

It does make it hard playing 4 big games in a row to win a comp though.

After our start to the season the top 4 was unthinkable and is still unlikely. I too like our chances from finishing 5th.

Can I ask a question? Why would you want to play Melbourne in Melbourne first week of the finals. 5th is infinitely better IMO. I reckon it's very possible to at least make the GF from 5th. Then on the day anything can happen.
Because it'd be satisfying to beat storm in melbourne in week 1 of the finals. And Des and co could easily run the underdog tag all week leading into the game. With trbo in his current form and the forwards building, combos developing all over the park we stand a chance (if a majority stay fit and Schu returns)

5th is good as well because Eels and Rabbits are frauds and we could beat them if we manage to take out 8th the week before without being complacent

You have a point no doubt Harry. But Melbourne's record in
Because it'd be satisfying to beat storm in melbourne in week 1 of the finals. And Des and co could easily run the underdog tag all week leading into the game. With trbo in his current form and the forwards building, combos developing all over the park we stand a chance (if a majority stay fit and Schu returns)

5th is good as well because Eels and Rabbits are frauds and we could beat them if we manage to take out 8th the week before without being complacent
M

Harry. You points are valid. It'll all be clearer after round 21. Another "battle of Brookvale " ???

Storm 46 - 0. So a win by 12 or more and we are 5th. Then we start chasing down the Eels. A big win will start the chase to close the gap in the for and against.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10