• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
That game will cost us a top 4 shot
If we miss top 4 it won't be due to that game. Or not only that game.
I still expect us to have a form lapse and drop a game or two, about 2 or 3 weeks before the finals. Even so I think we have a great shot at Top 4 because the form is so good and the squad morale must be buoyant.

Just reading the tea leaves a little bit looking at the draw for the remainder of the year.

I think we are a genuine chance of sneaking into 4th.

Parramatta play 6 of their last 9 games against top 6 teams. Penrith twice. And round 20-22 they have a stretch of Roosters, Souths, Manly.

Roosters play Melbourne, Penrith, Parra, Souths and given their injuries may drop a couple extra along the way.

Meanwhile we only play 2 teams inside the current top 8 Melbourne and Parra in round 21-22.

Possibility or pipe dream?
Definitely a possibility, parra have a tough end of season draw. We can take over them for sure!

Definitely a possibility, parra have a tough end of season draw. We can take over them for sure!
The storm and bunnies may be a loss for them. If we beat them and have no slip ups other than maybe the storm it could happen. We are minus 70 on differential.

Can I ask a question? Why would you want to play Melbourne in Melbourne first week of the finals. 5th is infinitely better IMO. I reckon it's very possible to at least make the GF from 5th. Then on the day anything can happen.
Given the current state of Covid there's no certainty any games might be in Melbourne. I still think we could do them even at their home ground. imagine that, we win week 1 and storm and Panthers go onto the same side of the draw possibly with them having to duke it out in a prelim final to make the GF. that would be gold.
Because it'd be satisfying to beat storm in melbourne in week 1 of the finals. And Des and co could easily run the underdog tag all week leading into the game. With trbo in his current form and the forwards building, combos developing all over the park we stand a chance (if a majority stay fit and Schu returns)

5th is good as well because Eels and Rabbits are frauds and we could beat them if we manage to take out 8th the week before without being complacent
I like this a lot......
Will feel more optimistic if we can put the Raiders to the sword without Tom, Jake (injured?) and DCE.
Dont forget they are also without Whiteon and papili. that's a fair part of their side gone as well.

Not going to happen

just sayin!
DB766E16-1CEE-4BA1-8C64-E5405E015D73.jpeg

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12