Tragedy: Hat (2) lost at sea

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is a new guy on the scene with the imaginative name, Hat (3). Straight into the Chang ... will these hats never learn? Hat(2) was most likely pissed when he fell overboard!
Hat(3).jpg

As we approach the 3 year anniversary of Hat(2)'s untimely passing, now is time for all to pause for reflection.

And I hope whoever decided to snag my MWRLFC scarf is enjoying it. While I'm glad to be a voting member of the club that records our history, I certainly have a crap record of when they send out things to members.

@nightster - we hope you've found closure!

As we approach the 3 year anniversary of Hat(2)'s untimely passing, now is time for all to pause for reflection.

And I hope whoever decided to snag my MWRLFC scarf is enjoying it. While I'm glad to be a voting member of the club that records our history, I certainly have a crap record of when they send out things to members.

@nightster - we hope you've found closure!
I'm nearly there ..... like you I form deep emotional attachments to my hat

@nightster

On the 5th anniversary.... we all hope you are doing well, and that maybe hat washed up on some beach somewhere and is living it up with other hats and is only occasionally looking at the sunset, shedding a single tear, hoping against hope that he see's a boat on the horizon that may hold his long lost loving owner, coming to his rescue.

I didnt realise there was a "Hat" thread. Sorry about clogging up the other thread. Hat also apologises.

Found my crusty old Manly beanie that went missing for about 5 years. Unfortunately, the season was over when I found it and global warming has finally kick in for summer so won't be on till April 2023. Cheers!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2