@ training today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Tom Turbo will find it difficult to clean up balls rolling along the ground .. full back requires him to sweep around and get low to the ground.

We saw that ball roll under him against the dogs

I would not be surprised if teams target him close to the ground more often

He is close to 2m tall and teams will target him ....

I agree he will become a fantastic fullback.... but i also drool at the mouth with the prospect of him playing in the centres

Locke is a GREAT signing

Tom Turbo will find it difficult to clean up balls rolling along the ground .. full back requires him to sweep around and get low to the ground.

I agree he will become a fantastic fullback.... but i also drool at the mouth with the prospect of him playing in the centres

Locke is a GREAT signing
I agree mate tom is awesome but if we have picked up locke he is or was an excitement machine if he can get back to anywhere near what he was he could be of great value to us .. I wld love to see him in the manly colours .. At his best could do anything

Locke is a GREAT signing
He will grow with experience, turbo is our long-term fullback although I hope locke works out well, perhaps winger with Taufua trying to shift to second row off the bench to begin with as long as he's okay with it. Thought we weren't a chance in the world of getting Locke, stocked he is with us. All we need is either Whare or DWZ, id be happy with either but no need for both if locke turns out good. That's a lot of money we'd be saving to spend next off season (with some very good players off contract)

Pretty full on story, glad he is still alive and kicking.
I have no idea whether he can still play, but he used to be a gun. I still remember one match I saw on TV, he went racing full speed to either score or save a try (can't remember which) knowing he would hit the goal post bigtime, yet he did it. He was badly hurt but I remembered thinking it was an incredibly gutsy play.

Fuk putting him wing let him play fullback & put tom in the centres he looked good their in the games he played this year .. Could be a real weapon both of them
Tom has a lot more value in the fullback role, that way he can use one of his best assists which people continue to forget that he has amazing ball playing skills one of the best fullbacks in the game at doing that. Centre is a waste and I doubt we paid 1 million a season to just waste him on the edge.

Tom has a lot more value in the fullback role, that way he can use one of his best assists which people continue to forget that he has amazing ball playing skills one of the best fullbacks in the game at doing that. Centre is a waste and I doubt we paid 1 million a season to just waste him on the edge.
Turbo mate, he still has a long way to go to being "one of the best ball playing fullbacks in the game". He has learnt a lot from Snake in a short time but is not even close to Snake in this department.

Snake had that ability to throw a magic pass under near impossible circumstances and I have not seen Tom do this yet. There was a game in the 2nd half of this year where Tom chimed in on a backline move to create an overlap and his catch-pass skills let him down with him bombing a certain try. At the time I was thinking Snake would have had no trouble with that if he was there.

If true I hope its only as a NSW Cup backup for Tom at fullback.

Maybe its a sign that they expect Turbo to be playing Origin next year and realising that we're going to lose him for a few games because of it?

Turbo mate, he still has a long way to go to being "one of the best ball playing fullbacks in the game". He has learnt a lot from Snake in a short time but is not even close to Snake in this department.

Snake had that ability to throw a magic pass under near impossible circumstances and I have not seen Tom do this yet. There was a game in the 2nd half of this year where Tom chimed in on a backline move to create an overlap and his catch-pass skills let him down with him bombing a certain try. At the time I was thinking Snake would have had no trouble with that if he was there.
Did you see his pass against dragons this year? He threw a catch and pass ball 30 metres, he basically did a 30 metre tip on, no one can do that. I'd say he's 3rd on the list of ball playing fullbacks, behind Moylan and Boyd.

Did you see his pass against dragons this year? He threw a catch and pass ball 30 metres, he basically did a 30 metre tip on, no one can do that. I'd say he's 3rd on the list of ball playing fullbacks, behind Moylan and Boyd.
Oh he has good glimpses but is still growing although won't be at snakes level in that department for a few years. He is only young and will be one of the best fullbacks in the game, if not the best.

"Reading what everyone was saying about me on social media was tough. People are careless, gutless and don't have a life," he says.
Obviously he is not referring to Silvertails. I know for a fact that I have a life because I just had breakfast.

Kevin Locke kicks goals also not sure how well though. He kicked 24 at warriors and 5 at Salford. He is a good pickup for us, chuck him on the wing, fast and evasive plus can goal kick.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11