Transfer market in gridlock until first domino falls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Paw93

Reserve Grader
It's ridiculous isn't it? Gould can't get Cleary in next year so signs him up from 2020, forcing the Tigers to release him for 2019. Broncos want "the next big coach" in Seibold so they force Bennett into a stalemate and will have their way with getting Seibold a release for 2019.

If Roosters are really after Marty Taupau then they will get him as well, regardless of the fact that he's not on the open market and that it's outside of the NRL's rules for Politis to even approach him... Ridiculous how certain clubs and player/coach managers have so much bloody power.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
Who will be the first big domino to fall?

Cameron Smith, John Sutton, Jarryd Hayne, Corey Oates, Tavita Pangai jnr, Matt Lodge and James Segayaro all face the prospect of not having a contract registered before their current clubs return to training and there are many other players in the same position.

Won't they all just sign with the Roosters?

KNUCKLES

Bencher
I like Jai Field and Zac Lomax..
I'm looking forward to seeing how the Dragons fit Lomax, Field and Aitken into 2 centre spots.
I'm also interested to see how the tigers fit Reynolds, Marshall and Brooks into 2 halves spots.
Also wondering if Browny will place Ponga in the front line or keep Watson and Pearce in the halves.

Anything outside Manly related news got you intrigued this early in the offseason??

I'm also more stoked about the Donny Singe signing than the return of Des, thats how much I love the Don!
We should have a crack at aitken

Shoe1

Journey Man
Souths are the big losers in all this. Bennett!

I guess Madge was out of the question for them :0)

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I feel like all these sides, managers and coaches were all desperate to jump ship but couldn't quite bring themselves to do it till Drs returned to Manly....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12