Trbojevic ‘losing patience’ with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Potential Turbo headlines for the next few weeks:

Turbo Brothers seen breakfasting with Bennett.
Tom declares he won't be coached by anyone other than Brad Arthur and Trent Barrett. - (Jake seen carrying Trent's garden chairs)
Trbojevic's take massive pay cuts for the honour of playing for the Roosters.
Turbo injures hamstring while sleeping.
TikTok team mates? Jake dances shirtless in video with Nathan Cleary.
Please add to these headlines.:p
Turbo seen having lunch with Jets CEO. Fuels speculation!

Yeah, sorry.

Seibs is a huge fan of Tommy. He had lots of insight into why Tommy was so dominant in 2021 - he focused on Tom at length in a few of the game analysis videos on the NRL site.

I don’t think it’s total BS frank. This is serious stuff mate. Maybe blown up a little, but it’s still going on at clubs. That’s my point. Another thing is regardless of the story, this is going to test their loyalty.The club and players have complete control over this issue.What worries me is a player of Toms calibre deserves to win a premiership and to think that he might never do that is sad in itself. So having said that, it would not surprise me if he did go.Not every player gets to win a premiership but players like Tom usually do. But with Manly???? I can’t see it anytime soon. Who knows
I need a 'sad but true' emoticon @grassy

I don’t see them going anywhere, not even the roosters could fit them in under their magic salary cap.
The only club with any chance is the Dolphins and that’s a big move for more or less the same chance of a premiership.

This is just their player’s manager trying to get noticed who also happens to manage Des.
Surely you jest?

The roosters have enough cap available to sign all three turbo's

Potential Turbo headlines for the next few weeks:

Turbo Brothers seen breakfasting with Bennett.
Tom declares he won't be coached by anyone other than Brad Arthur and Trent Barrett. - (Jake seen carrying Trent's garden chairs)
Trbojevic's take massive pay cuts for the honour of playing for the Roosters.
Turbo injures hamstring while sleeping.
TikTok team mates? Jake dances shirtless in video with Nathan Cleary.
Please add to these headlines.:p
Tommy drinking 20 schooners at the steyne and challenging other drunks to a sprinting race down the corso while chanting Des is god

Come on, did 2016 have 6-7 straight losses off the back of a playing roster divide that made international news?

That's 12-14 points that we had no access to in 2022. As they teach in statistics courses, numbers mean absolutely nothing without context. As i mentioned, if we hadn't had this happen we'd be finals 22', and likely finalists w/ trbo back in 23'. 4/5 past seasons. Year's a long time in rugby league but it's hardly optimistic/wishful thinking

We had extremely winnable games at the back end of 22 and were even favoured to beat the roosters at the time (prior to the players withdrawing). Titans, Raiders, Bulldogs... Win a few and we were in. The problem was we didn't win again, and the players were not the same again. I don't blame them, I wouldn't play with as much passion if half the squad betrayed us.
We weren't a show even without jerseygate. We had Tom T ,Saab, Garrick, Parker, Jake, Paseka, Keppie, Lawton all gone over the last 8 weeks and at various stages of the year. We got flogged 38-0 by the Broncos and we were at full strength. The whole year was a cluster fuk of poor coaching, poor leadership and sh*t player attitudes combined with injuries. We were slow, unfit and showed no impact in big games. The Cowboys and Storm games were pathetic defensively and that was before the pride sh*t. After that our defense was Z grade getting flogged by everyone.

I am 100% certain that the Trbojevic's are losing patience with Manly .. but .. this is the second time the coach of the team they play for is being sacked for poor performance ..

Tip from an old fart .... Lads, if you don't like the way things are ... WIN MORE GAMES! ... then your coach might be safe ...
I seem to remember Tom expressing similar sentiments when Barrett was facing the same heat. I admire his loyalty to his coaches but players play & administrators administrate. It's not pleasant but when rugby league changed from a sport to a business, these are the business decisions that are a part of every day life.

Josh A is devastated that Des is gone.

I have a solution for you Josh....win more games and the problem goes away.

Or even not refusing to play in games, that would have been a good start.
yes Josh, your level of devastation that Des is gone may have been commensurate with Des's devastation when he was hung out to dry with you guys not playing .

LOL I just love how the millenials players need to have their say on the coaching position and how they're gutted and considering their positions because we'd run through brick walls for Des. Uuuhh kinda think running 11th and losing last 7 straight proved how much you did it all for Des. As for the porcelain man making noises well wake me when he actually plays another fuking game.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8