Trent Tomsula

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
try some of this CP ;)
giphy.gif

To be fair to Cherry much like you could not draw conclusions after the first two games it is not safe to say we are back after one win

If people really understood the impact of negative thoughts on their own bodies, minds and happiness ... well ... there'd probably no longer be any negative thoughts.

Great stuff Cartman hehe

I think it's time to lay off DCE I thought he gave 100%. It's all you can ask.

Plus I think Barrett is actually learning, finally playing our best team! I wish he'd done this in the pre season but oh well !!!

To be fair to Wiliame (turd of a player as he has been for us), he only seems to play in FG when Snake is injured. And when Snake is out we are markedly worse.

Trent Tomsula lives! What a ****ing pretender

Worst coach since Peter Sharp arguably worse due to massive gulf between their respective rosters
When he's the brain/love child of the owner and his bum boys nobody's going to give him the arse. He deserves it if they use the same rule of thumb applied to Tooves, but the koala is safe.

Unlike Jim.

When he's the brain/love child of the owner and his bum boys nobody's going to give him the arse. He deserves it if they use the same rule of thumb applied to Tooves, but the koala is safe.

Unlike Jim.
Look I've been a Denver fan from the day i first drew breath,that said i love teams that are hard nosed, the whiners under Jim,i was legitimately excited to watch that highlight reel defense

Both coaches are supposed to have 'lost the locker room' and both times I'd have released the players instead of giving in to the prima donnas

Both coached teams that missed the finals once and promptly got to ass to be replaced by an absolute moron and both teams are nigh on unwatchable with this ****tards holding the clipboard

Today we witnessed a game that could've been called 'the miracle at the Meadowlands 3' had the right teams been involved

Ok so no buzzer/siren was involved but **** me swinging if I couldn't see the parallel

This must be how parramatta fans feel on a yearly basis, I'm flat out watching our games these days **** is depressing

Look I've been a Denver fan from the day i first drew breath,that said i love teams that are hard nosed, the whiners under Jim,i was legitimately excited to watch that highlight reel defense

Both coaches are supposed to have 'lost the locker room' and both times I'd have released the players instead of giving in to the prima donnas

Both coached teams that missed the finals once and promptly got to ass to be replaced by an absolute moron and both teams are nigh on unwatchable with this ****tards holding the clipboard

Today we witnessed a game that could've been called 'the miracle at the Meadowlands 3' had the right teams been involved

Ok so no buzzer/siren was involved but **** me swinging if I couldn't see the parallel

This must be how parramatta fans feel on a yearly basis, I'm flat out watching our games these days **** is depressing
I follow the jets..... I like to get my losing done in summer not winter.

As I said to Penn after the Bulldogs game ' You are scum and you are destroying our club, bring back Toovey' The dumb merkin just laughed at me.
He laughed at you because he was masking the fact that you're comment was an accurate description of what he is. I wonder if he has that same cocky grin across his face now? There are serious problems in the club. The the win/loss percentage across the grades, combined with the form of existing players, and the home record. Combine all this with a an already failed coach at the helm, and the picture becomes clear. Barrett's lower grade record at the Panthers speaks for itself, particularly that the coaches either side of his season were premiership winners, yet he could not get that near enough same squad through to the top 8.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6