Trex signs with dogs :(

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If the Dogs snare him then they're going to have a great forward pack next year. One that will definitely put them into contention.

I wish it hadn't taken so long to unlock Tony's potential but in the end he won a premiership with us.

We're littered with talented backrowers and we did just buy this talented forward from Canberra that could replace Tony. If it means that his departure will allow us to retain Snake, Ballin and Whare then I'm happy for it.

Here we go again.Tele Crap were overdue for a baseless story. lets have a look at the crap he wrote, Rex is expected to sign (not signed), 2 weeks ago Tele crap said it was a done deal with the Eels.
Today he writes "The lure for Williams at Belmore is being reunited with premiership-winning coach Des Hasler and playing alongside his best mate, Kiwi Krisnan Inu" suddenly he has a new best mate.
Yep it's just more Tele crap from a crappy Journo

Unfortunate if true, could be bs but whatever. Do love the Rex but would Rather keep Snake & Matai.

T-Rex is injury prone and is a magnet for suspensions.

So, all the best to him wherever he goes :angel

Matty and Matai are more important to Manly and the purse strings probably are at their limit.

His role is irreplaceable if we do lose him, hoping we can still keep him somehow after the work we put into him

If he goes it's like anyone who leaves Manly - for the money.

So far we have had good news in the retention of our star players despite the over-riding negativity from the telegraph.

If he does go look forward to seeing Watmough back on that left edge dominating like he did against the chooks - and maybe Whare as a regular superstar.

Look to the benefits if TRex does go it will free up a lot of dosh and to be honest he has now with this injury only played three games for us this year - do we really want to shell out 400ish p/a for that type of payoff or would we be better suited paying a bloke like Ballin who never misses a minute what he is worth on the open market.

Love TRex for his hilight reel big plays and one super effort against the cows in last year's semis but if he had left at the end of 2010 with the form that he showed up until that time no one would have batted an eyelid.

Des is maybe getting the bloke he showed such faith in, but paying overs. The Dogs might have a good forward pack next year but they don't have Foran!

T-Rex is a fantastic player and i would desperately love to keep him.

However, he is a luxury player. I think he will always dominate in a strong team however in a struggling team he may not be as effective.

If we lose Lussick and T-Rex and keep the rest then i am one happy camper

PLEASE DO GO BALLIN!

there was also something in the paper earlier in the week saying it was a done deal him going to parra, all bs until the club reports it.

He will be fine at the dogs regards suspensions, their players get off with a slap on the wrist it seems

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6