Trex signs with dogs :(

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
DCE at the Dogs game, there has to be something in that

Won't be surprised if he is trying to get out of his contract with us and sign with them or something. Would explain his dip in form as well

Yeah I'm sure the tele is all over it already. DCE negotiating for 2016 and beyond.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Won't be surprised if he is trying to get out of his contract with us and sign with them or something. Would explain his dip in form as well

He would not do that mate, im not sure why you are even thinking it tbh.

Kiwi Eagle said:

I was gonna say the exact same thing!! It all makes sense!! WHY IS HE THERE? THE CLUB NEEDS TO DEMAND ANSWERS!!

Kiwi Eagle said:

Remember that article stating an international is trying to get out of his contract? Good chance it's him!

BECAUSE HE IS A FOOTBALL PLAYER

BECAUSE HE LIVES AND BREATHES THE GAME

BECAUSE HE CAN LEARN FROM WATCHING OTHERS

BECAUSE HE DIDN'T KNOW THAT THERE IS A MINORITY ON THE SILVERTAILS SITE THAT ARE PARANOID BEYOND BELIEF

Guys lets not jump to conclusions!

I could be wrong but I think the bloke next to him was Tim Browne & if I'm right he moved from Manly to Dogs a few years ago.

I'm sure DCE was just going to the footy with a mate!

Let's not be over-sensitive. He's entitled to have a life & mates.

At least he was wearing maroon trousers! Haha

GO MANLY!

Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I was gonna say the exact same thing!! It all makes sense!! WHY IS HE THERE? THE CLUB NEEDS TO DEMAND ANSWERS!!

Kiwi Eagle said:

Remember that article stating an international is trying to get out of his contract? Good chance it's him!

I think you will find the words were

"A big name international player" DCE is not that

It went on to say - wriggle out of his contract with his agent (one of the banned ones)...Not his club

But lets not let that stop us from freaking out. I for one am making sure my end of world rations are in order

He should be at home resting imo. It's about 9 degrees in sydney tonight. God forbid he catch a cold and can't play on friday!

voicefromthehill said:
BECAUSE HE IS A FOOTBALL PLAYER

BECAUSE HE LIVES AND BREATHES THE GAME

BECAUSE HE CAN LEARN FROM WATCHING OTHERS

BECAUSE HE DIDN'T KNOW THAT THERE IS A MINORITY ON THE SILVERTAILS SITE THAT ARE PARANOID BEYOND BELIEF
Ok.

Blowfly said:
Guys lets not jump to conclusions!

I could be wrong but I think the bloke next to him was Tim Browne & if I'm right he moved from Manly to Dogs a few years ago.

I'm sure DCE was just going to the footy with a mate!

Let's not be over-sensitive. He's entitled to have a life & mates.

At least he was wearing maroon trousers! Haha

GO MANLY!
That's right. Tim Browne and DCE came through the grades together and are good mates off the field.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
I reckon the dogs are having second thoughts about signing t-rex after seeing how injury prone he's become.

Looks like someone has heard a rumor that T Rex is staying.

bones said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
I reckon the dogs are having second thoughts about signing t-rex after seeing how injury prone he's become.

Looks like someone has heard a rumor that T Rex is staying and is trying to make out like the dogs don't want him. PMSL.

And the plot thickens :cool:

No idea what's going on on this one (from a Bulldogs perspective) BUT Manly did sign up Shackleton recently, which may stretch funds.

That said I'm not worried either way. He can be a game changer, but has his fair share of injuries, and if he came to the Dogs, would cost us a few juniors I'm certain.

Manly deserve to keep him, and I feel they will.

TRex is definitely not going to Parra, 8 players have asked for early releases from Parra and been denied by Kearney. Seems that club goes from bad to worse.

Kiwi Eagle said:
No contract signed is official until after round 13 ...

Incorrect mate no contract with a new club is until then. Anyway we hold the trump because Dce was always signed until 2013 we have upgraded and extended his contract.

voicefromthehill said:
Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Kiwi Eagle said:

I think you will find the words were

"A big name international player" DCE is not that

It went on to say - wriggle out of his contract with his agent (one of the banned ones)...Not his club

But lets not let that stop us from freaking out. I for one am making sure my end of world rations are in order

Far out read the articles properly people Dce Is managed by Gavin Orr he isn't one of the banned agents. In that article they meant out of the contract with their agent.

Kiwi Eagle said:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/Jethro01/Stirring****.gif

Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Kiwi Eagle said:

and you're a http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/Jethro01/Stirring****.gif too :D

bones said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:

Looks like someone has heard a rumor that T Rex is staying and is trying to make out like the dogs don't want him. PMSL.
If anyone should know bones it's me peter peters,no no just joking mate.

torana355 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

He would not do that mate, im not sure why you are even thinking it tbh.

hook-line-sinker.gif

MrInvisible said:
No idea what's going on on this one (from a Bulldogs perspective) BUT Manly did sign up Shackleton recently, which may stretch funds.

Was that confirmed? I know he was denied immediate release from eels, can't find any concrete statement of signing. That said a second teir contract will hardly stretch funds - keep speculating

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10