Trex signs with dogs :(

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1947 said:
Shoe1 said:
Ryan said:
Indeed. BUt the sacrifices were worth it (dunno about the St Ives thing).

The forans are from st ives. Not coasties. St Ives is practically belrose.

Sorry - massive difference between St Ives & Belrose. They do not call it "shives" for nothing.

I always understood from those that live there that it is "Snives"

And if Earnie says T-Rex is staying then that is as good as deal done.

St Ives is the new South Africa. A lot of South African jews live there, and they have a large community. Pretty affluent as well. Good, shrewd business people to deal with.

There's a few kosher food stores on Mona vale rd opposite the tab so I thinking your on the money Ryan

Cameron said:
There's a few kosher food stores on Mona vale rd opposite the tab so I thinking your on the money Ryan

Yeah mate, I have some business dealings with a few. Very nice people. Very diligent in a business sense (you'd never be able to get one past them).

But if you look after them, they are loyal as. Exactly the type of customer base you want, really.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Just reading the Dogs are trying to get Jennings as well now. Surely they couldn't afford both guys

Could it be T-Rex has elected to stay with The Eagles in that case, so they'll make a big play at Jennings?

Imagine they ended up getting no-one ! LoL.

We are desperately trying to olffload Kite to free up money to re-sign T-rex. Stay tuned as the fat lady hasn't sung yet

tookey said:
We are desperately trying to olffload Kite to free up money to re-sign T-rex. Stay tuned as the fat lady hasn't sung yet

It is sad, but if it has to be done, it has to be done, and I'm sure Kite would do that to help the club out

Kites role since joining us is very under rated, both on and off the park. A club legend for me

I don't see kite as the type of bloke who wants to go England. Who will fork out big bucks to get him? Going to be tough to offload

Kite has been great for Manly and I dont think he deserves to be unloaded. However unless he can get a far better deal elsewhere he wont be going anywhere.I doubt any NRL club would offer him more than what we are paying him so England would be the only option but they have put a cap on overseas players haven't they.

Kite is a dedicated family man with great personal qualities. Obviously he's not as talented but as a person he is in the same class as Lyon. He has also been with us for our three grand final appearances since our club came back from ruin.

Whilst I wouldn't renew a contract for him I certainly wouldn't want us to shaft him early if it were to disadvantage him.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Just reading the Dogs are trying to get Jennings as well now. Surely they couldn't afford both guys

Jennings would make a lot more sense for them than T-Rex. Hopefully there's some substance behind this one.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8