Trex signs with dogs :(

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sheikheagle said:
HappilyManly said:
T-Rex should do an Inu and go to the Dogs from 1st July if he is in fact leaving next season anyway.

This would enable Manly to bring through healthy talent who actually play on game days.:idea:

Thanks for the memories ... now Step up all those that want to play for Manly Premierships :angel:

Thats narrow minded should he sign elsewhere he will give his all for the eagles for the remainder of his contract. You cant blame a young bloke for trying to secure his future.

I wish him well - but a lower back injury will take more than 6 weeks.

That's the point I was making. No problems with T-rex getting the mullah anywhere else. But Manly are stretched and we need able bodied Players.

'It's not personal, just business' Godfather aptly plagerised by N Cleal

Ryan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Lol Ryan you do realize that not every big black guy with an islander sounding name is a kiwi mate ?

Williams has never lived here at all and is not a kiwi, has played his rep footy for tonga and Australia

What's with the Kiwi accent he has then?

He doesn't have a Kiwi accent. I've talked to him a few times in person & he defo does not have a Kiwi accent.

The bloke is from Cabramatta.

HappilyManly said:
I wish him well - but a lower back injury will take more than 6 weeks.

That's the point I was making. No problems with T-rex getting the mullah anywhere else. But Manly are stretched and we need able bodied Players.

'It's not personal, just business' Godfather aptly plagerised by N Cleal

Rubbish. We don't even know what is injury is but it will take more than six weeks to heal? Last I heard he had bruising & back spasms, which means he could be back next week or it could be another couple of weeks after that. Unless you've talked to the team doctor or have seen his scans then I'd dare say that none of us have any real idea of when he'll be fit.

T-Rex is one of the best backrowers in the comp. If he's fit, he'll play.

Ryan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Lol Ryan you do realize that not every big black guy with an islander sounding name is a kiwi mate ?

Williams has never lived here at all and is not a kiwi, has played his rep footy for tonga and Australia

I don't think he has one mate.

He was eligible for Aus, Tonga and NZ through family but as far as I know born and raised in Australia

Foran has more of a kiwi accent to me

Just remember, nothing is official, and as far as we are aware, he hasn't signed anywhere yet... K Foran anyone???

Ryan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Doesn't have one

Kiwi Eagle said:
as far as I know born and raised in Australia

If his Wiki page is correct then you are right. He was born in Sydney.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Williams_%28rugby_league%29

Earnie the Eagle said:
Clint said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
TRex will stay with Manly.

Love your optimism Earnie. Put a percentage on it??? or is it 100% certain??

As certain as catching a Barra at the mouth of Rapid Creek on the incoming tide.....

I'm scared Earnie. You obviously haven't seen me fishing mate. :D

torana355 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

Any sauce with that? :)

No mate trying to get this thread to 1000, I want first prize.

Clint said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Clint said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

Love your optimism Earnie. Put a percentage on it??? or is it 100% certain??

As certain as catching a Barra at the mouth of Rapid Creek on the incoming tide.....

I'm scared Earnie. You obviously haven't seen me fishing mate. :D

Try Buffolo Creek with a cast net.

Dynamite doesn't even help me Earnie!!

On a side note: they pulled a 4.2mtr Saltie out of Berry Creek last week. I had friends from NSW up the week before and we were going down there for a swim but changed plans at last minute.:twitch:

Shoe1 said:
Ryan said:
Indeed. BUt the sacrifices were worth it (dunno about the St Ives thing).

The forans are from st ives. Not coasties. St Ives is practically belrose.

Sorry - massive difference between St Ives & Belrose. They do not call it "shives" for nothing.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6