Trial Thread - Manly V Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ummm what’s going on here - this is a continuation of 2020.
I don’t care if it is a trial what is this rubbish?. Tiger scoring at will.
I don’t have a good feeling about the upcoming year, this is weak.
NYEagle

Agree weeks has been mostly ineffective in defence, that said id struggle to tackle Leilua
he is a big unit but he is targeting a young smaller man and just doing what he should... run over the top of him
I can see what you are saying and I doubt they would be doing the same with DCE because he's a known quantity as a defender. Weekes is seen as the weak link today so they're targeting him.

Look, we haven't done too bad today save the right side copping a pasting. But remember Cherry will be in for Weekes and Saab will also be there so it'll look a lot different come Rd.1.

Dummy half is now the main concern. I think Harper has been OK at fullback, but whether Des gives him the jumper or Funa remains to be seen.
yes - we are down on troops with so many rested as well

Not watching game, just reading comments but no surprise we still look lost in attack (similar to last season) as we still are missing Tom and still don't have a genuine hooker. I expect Manly to struggle until they can for once field a fit full strength side including Tom and hopefully Faniu. With those two still out think our attack will be disjointed. Our ruck defence also has not adapted since losing Api. Need to find a way to be more dominant in this area

ummm what’s going on here - this is a continuation of 2020.
I don’t care if it is a trial what is this rubbish?. Tiger scoring at will.
I don’t have a good feeling about the upcoming year, this is weak.
NYEagle
It is a bit concerning. It looks and feels exactly like last year. Trial or not

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8