Trial V Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought we still had 2 or 3 spots vacant? Brown will take 1.

It’s not about how many roster spots we have left. More so the names we have on the roster and spots taken up in our best 17.
You would have to say given the news we where after Faitala Mariner suggests there are question marks over Shoe. Only speculation but that’s what it looks like to me.

How did you hear this? Very interesting development that we wanted him. Shows we might be looking to move on one of our forwards 🤔
Word of mouth. Yeah potentially, we were unable to fit him in, in the end apparently

Damn, that's a b****r. Maybe someone on here can pass on the live updates to those of us who don't have X?

It is official feathered friend your Excellent Manly club hero Aaron Woods is gracing the field at the expense of a young up an comer with higher testosterone levels
Every player in the 30 and on development ( or whatever the outsiders are called these days ) will get a run in the trials.

All going well ( injury wise ) I very much doubt many outside the 30 will get a run , and nor will players 27, 28,29 & 30.

If we use more than 25/26 players this season we will have had yet another rough year on the injury front.

Last edited:
Every player in the 30 and on development ( or whatever the outsiders are called these days ) will get a run on the trials.

All going well ( injury wise ) I very much doubt many outside the 30 will get a run , and nor will players 27, 28,29 & 30.

If we use more than 25/26 players this season we will have had yet another rough year on the injury front.
After a year or two of learning from the bearded monster. Which ever kid Bozo thinks we have which is actually ready to take on the NRLs biggest monsters might actually be a little more ready. And if the kid can't handle Sharron at Blacktown, then JWH is really going to eat em up.

Healthy Competition for positions Bozo. If your young blokes ready he can show us all.

After a year or two of learning from the bearded monster. Which ever kid Bozo thinks we have which is actually ready to take on the NRLs biggest monsters might actually be a little more ready. And if the kid can't handle Sharron at Blacktown, then JWH is really going to eat em up.

Healthy Competition for positions Bozo. If your young blokes ready he can show us all.
I think there will be heaps of competition this year which is great , nevertheless every single player needs a run at some stage.

IMG_5588.jpeg

I think there will be heaps of competition this year which is great , nevertheless every single player needs a run at some stage.
I wouldnt be surprised if we use a little more players this year then usual. The off seasons been all about depth. Coach blamed a lack of depth as the reason for our poor run mid year in 23. Hopefully those blokes with small injuries and niggles aren't back on the field so quick this year. Let em recover and give someone else ago. Being healthy come finals is just as important as making finals.

I wouldnt be surprised if we use a little more players this year then usual. The off seasons been all about depth. Coach blamed a lack of depth as the reason for our poor run mid year in 23. Hopefully those blokes with small injuries and niggles aren't back on the field so quick this year. Let em recover and give someone else ago. Being healthy come finals is just as important as making finals.
Actually that’s a pretty good point

As a supporter, I appreciate that Seibs seems willing to try new things & switch things up depending on a players form & the teams match results. (and not just 'pick & stick')
Looking forward to this season!

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8