Trial vs Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It has been very well documented that we have plenty of depth this season and it should be a strong squad and there should be No Excuses

Further more ....
Injuries/Adversity are part of the game and they have struck both teams

SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS​

PLAYERISSUERETURN
Tyrone MunroCollarboneTBC
Cody WalkerCalfRound 1
Jack WightonSuspensionRound 3
Campbell GrahamSternumRound 22

MANLY SEA EAGLES​

PLAYERISSUERETURN
Josh SchusterCalfRound 2
Toafofoa SipleySuspensionRound 3
Matt LodgeKneeRound 6-8
Not sure if this has been asked before but how can Toff be playing today when he's meant to be suspended?
Doesn't an official NRL trial count?
If not, why not when others use rep games that haven't been selected as part of their suspension.

Not sure if this has been asked before but how can Toff be playing today when he's meant to be suspended?
Doesn't an official NRL trial count?
If not, why not when others use rep games that haven't been selected as part of their suspension.
Yes, it seems illogical. I guess the NRL is aiming to limit foul play during the preseason by assigning suspensions to the season proper.

There are a few players with charges from last season who are serving their suspensions in the early rounds of the NRL, rather than during the preseason - Wighton, Kris, Horsburgh, JWH.

Yes, it seems illogical. I guess the NRL is aiming to limit foul play during the preseason by assigning suspensions to the season proper.

There are a few players with charges from last season who are serving their suspensions in the early rounds of the NRL, rather than during the preseason - Wighton, Kris, Horsburgh, JWH.
Sounds like the usual Manly loading. I wonder how consistent this ruling is going to be??

Also how is JWH’s suspension being counted. He got 2wks off the suspension for the Kiwi games that there is no way he would have been picked anyway. I am guessing the Vegas game will also count against his suspension also. Sounds like the ‘consistency is overrated’ mentality is still going strong

Also how is JWH’s suspension being counted. He got 2wks off the suspension for the Kiwi games that there is no way he would have been picked anyway. I am guessing the Vegas game will also count against his suspension also. Sounds like the ‘consistency is overrated’ mentality is still going strong
Consistency??? What consistency!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8