Trials team/squad announced - Sipley what's doing??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I read somewhere that Fletcher Myers had signed with the Tigers.
Or was that just Silvertails bullsh*t I was reading.

I'm hoping this is the case too - otherwise it'll be a wing of both Tuipulotu and Vaega which doesn't fill me with a load of confidence early on...

Agree that this could be an audition for who gets the other wing spot. You'd have to think Tuipulotu is the front runner but I think he needs to impress over these trials after that form slump towards the end of last year
Saw too many errors in Ray last year to think he's 1st grade material.

Are you thinking of Feledy?

Josh Feledy
Ewjb2FjUcAAMER3

I know that Garrick has played centre in juniors & lower grade. I understand he was promised centre. However, he plays well on the wing. I reckon he'd be hard pressed to make such an impact at centre as he has at wing.

Saw on istagram few players sharing Toff Sipley re sign til 2025
The gentle loving Giant Toff has not fulfilled his potential

He needs a change of attitude if he seriously wants to be our Intimidating leader

so we can compete with other serious intimidating leaders

66f8f5b6c842e64e3d90b6b8e2d2bd8b

So based on the info we have at hand, most likely line-up for Rd1 (barring injury in trials) will look something like:

Trbojevic
Garrick / Weekes
Parker / Garrick
Koula
Tuipulotu
Schuster
Cherry-Evans
Paseka
Croker
Keppie
Ola'akautu
Tuilagi
Trbojevic
Weekes / Chan Kum Tong
Aloiai
Sipley
Bullemor / Condon

Not bad to start considering Lawton, Saab to come back and hopefully youngsters nipping at their heels

(As long as Harper, Vaega, and Johns don't play, I'm content all things considering)

Last edited:
No hope under coach Hasler

If he becomes another Gutherson it’ll be a real shame.
The Bloke we got in Fletcher is that Gutho type but with extra quickness, has great timing as played plenty of fullback too, but agree 100% on Feledy....he oozed class and was 1 that has me fall off the chair when we allowed Tigers to steal him.
I know there's the old chestnut "you can't keep them all", but considering our lack of star experienced signings was apparently to keep the quality juniors in our own backyard, this was a Massive fail, as Feledy though unproven at NRL level, has all the ingredients to become an elite centre at the highest level.

The Bloke we got in Fletcher is that Gutho type but with extra quickness, has great timing as played plenty of fullback too, but agree 100% on Feledy....he oozed class and was 1 that has me fall off the chair when we allowed Tigers to steal him.
I know there's the old chestnut "you can't keep them all", but considering our lack of star experienced signings was apparently to keep the quality juniors in our own backyard, this was a Massive fail, as Feledy though unproven at NRL level, has all the ingredients to become an elite centre at the highest level.
Spot on. In the Jamie Lyon mould

Manly Sea Eagles rookie Jamie Humphreys has had his dreams of making his NRL debut this weekend shattered.
The 20-year-old was chosen to play halfback against the Rabbitohs in Gosford on Friday night but suffered a broken jaw at training on Wednesday.
“Jamie copped an accidental elbow,” said coach Anthony Seibold. “He’s in hospital and needs surgery.
“It a huge disappointment for the club but he’s a tough kid and he’ll bounce back.”
Jamie Humphreys has been sidelined after breaking his jaw at training. Picture: NRL Photos

Jamie Humphreys has been sidelined after breaking his jaw at training. Picture: NRL Photos
Humphreys is the son of the club’s former chief executive Stephen Humphreys.
He is a goal-kicking halfback being groomed as a long-term replacement for Daly Cherry Evans.
“Jamie has had a great off-season,” Seibold said, “He was so keen to get the opportunity this week.
“With these injuries now, you can come back after about six weeks.
“So he’ll be ready to play in about round four or five. We’ve got great hopes for him.”

Queensland under-19s player Harry Wilson has been promoted from Jersey Flegg to play halfback, alongside new signing Cooper Johns at five-eighth.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4