Trials team/squad announced - Sipley what's doing??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Manly Sea Eagles rookie Jamie Humphreys has had his dreams of making his NRL debut this weekend shattered.
The 20-year-old was chosen to play halfback against the Rabbitohs in Gosford on Friday night but suffered a broken jaw at training on Wednesday.
“Jamie copped an accidental elbow,” said coach Anthony Seibold. “He’s in hospital and needs surgery.
“It a huge disappointment for the club but he’s a tough kid and he’ll bounce back.”
Jamie Humphreys has been sidelined after breaking his jaw at training. Picture: NRL Photos

Thank you @Frogz

Them's the breaks feathered friends

But the Manly show must go on

Jamie Humphreys gets the bad Jaw Break and Harry Wilson gets his luck break on Friday Night

Good Luck Harry

Happy Healing Jamie

The Bloke we got in Fletcher is that Gutho type but with extra quickness, has great timing as played plenty of fullback too, but agree 100% on Feledy....he oozed class and was 1 that has me fall off the chair when we allowed Tigers to steal him.
I know there's the old chestnut "you can't keep them all", but considering our lack of star experienced signings was apparently to keep the quality juniors in our own backyard, this was a Massive fail, as Feledy though unproven at NRL level, has all the ingredients to become an elite centre at the highest level.
I too am disappointed in losing this bloke considering the hype around him. In saying that, I think it was a poor choice choosing the tigers... seriously who is the last superstar to come through over there!

Anyone know much on Harry Wilson?
Not much except he played U19s SOO QLD.
A young halfback from Souths Logan Magpies, Harradyn Wilson has joined the club in 2023 and will likely play through jersey Flegg & NSW Cup, He played 13 games in QLD Cup last season and also played five eight for the U19’s QLD Maroons side. Despite Souths Logan coming last in the QLD Cup he was one of the shining lights in his debut season scoring a try, 4 try assists in his 13 appearances. Definitely a player the fans should get excited for. From MWSE Insta

Here are some links to more info as well.

From Broncos HQ March 22
Interesting to note the debut of Harradyn Wilson for the Magpies, the Tweed Head Seagulls U/18 premiership winning five-eighth. I thought he was a stand out against Wynnum in the semi, looked like a real competitive player and I'm keen to track his development.

Last edited:
Not much except he played U19s SOO QLD. Here are some links to more info as well.
The new Manly Half Harry Houdini is a QUEENSLANDER !

and Queenslanders know how to win

Last edited:
With Humprheys out, anyone know who will kick conversions this week? Can Harraydn Wilson? Johns potentially?

The Bloke we got in Fletcher is that Gutho type but with extra quickness, has great timing as played plenty of fullback too, but agree 100% on Feledy....he oozed class and was 1 that has me fall off the chair when we allowed Tigers to steal him.
I know there's the old chestnut "you can't keep them all", but considering our lack of star experienced signings was apparently to keep the quality juniors in our own backyard, this was a Massive fail, as Feledy though unproven at NRL level, has all the ingredients to become an elite centre at the highest level.
Pretty confident Feledy will reach that level, he’s a gun. One I don’t want to watch develop because I know how good he’ll be.

Defintely has a defensive issue, however, most halves do when they have the 'big boppers' running at them.
His other stats seem pretty ordinary, however, Fulton obviously sees something in him and so did the QLD State selectors.
Stats can bring you BS and facts and sometimes the stats do not support the facts.

Defintely has a defensive issue, however, most halves do when they have the 'big boppers' running at them.
His other stats seem pretty ordinary, however, Fulton obviously sees something in him and so did the QLD State selectors.
Stats can bring you BS and facts and sometimes the stats do not support the facts.
This is Harry Houdini's Big break away from all stats and into the Trials Arena of Opportunity

I hope this Great Opportunity Brings the best in him

I too am disappointed in losing this bloke considering the hype around him. In saying that, I think it was a poor choice choosing the tigers... seriously who is the last superstar to come through over there!
Tedesco, Moses, Papynhuzen, Addo-Carr though Papy didnt really breakthrough at Tigers....Addo-Carr borderline too.

Woods was a Kangaroo there...though yeah, all a few years back

Tedesco, Moses, Papynhuzen, Addo-Carr though Papy didnt really breakthrough at Tigers....Addo-Carr borderline too.

Woods was a Kangaroo there...though yeah, all a few

Woods was a Kangaroo there...though yeah, all a few years back
All of which became superstars after leaving the tigers (with the exception of Woods but not sure he ever had superstar status)

Anyone know much on Harry Wilson?
Good darty type of half with a step and solid defender who kicks goals as a bomus....thought a year off Top grade still, but looking at the reserve grade Souths team pretty fair to see him out there and gets an opportunity, hopefully he takes it well.

All of which became superstars after leaving the tigers (with the exception of Woods but not sure he ever had superstar status)
Tedesco was the Blues fullback whilst at the Tigers...

That said your post said superstar to "come through". They all came through at the Tigers regardless of where they moved on to.

If you said when was the last player to achieve superstar status whilst at the Tigers then Id argue Tedesco but the probs back to Benji and Robbie

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4