• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What player has had 3 stints at our club?
This player came to the club to play junior reps then went to another club then back to us then signed with another club then back to us.
Didn't play much 1st grade and was mostly a backrower.
He was originally from the entrance tigers.
He played some 1st grade at all 3 clubs.
He was no Steve Menzies but had some similarity.

This player came to the club to play junior reps then went to another club then back to us then signed with another club then back to us.
With that clue that he came from the Central coast , reckon it could be Daniel Harrison but not that certain

This would be going back a bit wouldn't it to the days of Bozo and Dennis Ward?

I don't recall any of our usual kickers over the years (Cliffy, Matty Ridge, Cherry etc) giving us a 1-0 lead in a game.
Actually it would be interesting as to what year the field goal was reduced from 2 points to one point . Probably sometime in the early Seventies as guys like Eric Simms used to dominate games back then kicking field goals [ and even win them with field goals ]. Also good rugby converts like Phil Hawthorne and others were quite effective as well . Bozo Fulton was pretty handy slotting the occasional field goal over also when they were worth two points .

Actually it would be interesting as to what year the field goal was reduced from 2 points to one point . Probably sometime in the early Seventies as guys like Eric Simms used to dominate games back then kicking field goals [ and even win them with field goals ]. Also good rugby converts like Phil Hawthorne and others were quite effective as well . Bozo Fulton was pretty handy slotting the occasional field goal over also when they were worth two points .
I think 71 was the last.
Something on Andrew voss the other night about it.

L.Knight ?

God I remember the peanut guy “peanuts sugar coat , peanuts in a shell” little ethnic guy.
My Dad never bought us any peanuts back in the day but that guy was a real trooper. Walking the whole ground, every match, again and again.
Good onya Brookie Peanut man.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10