Trolls Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have we burnt them yet!
Blasphemy needs to eradicated.
Chiefs Eagle should be toast by now

No offence to the intended but midget banker is easily the funniest troll name for a while...

Have we burnt them yet!
Blasphemy needs to eradicated.
Chiefs Eagle should be toast by now

Patience my friend. We have to have the cook off first.

By the way I've nominated you @Red Pill as Silvertails resident Torquemada. You can ask the tough questions on behalf of the faithful.

Last edited:
I'd like to know why @RiverEagle was banned for attacking a poster in a PM, yet some on here openly attack others in the forums with very little consequence.

Soultion...Mod me up! I'll put the broom through this place real quick!!

On that Mod note...Congratulations @KiwiEagle !! A bit late, Mate I know, but good to see.

Next up.. @lsz !!!

I'd like to know why @RiverEagle was banned for attacking a poster in a PM, yet some on here openly attack others in the forums with very little consequence.

Soultion...Mod me up! I'll put the broom through this place real quick!!
Do we need to go here. It's the same as with south sydney. Everyone is equal but some are more equal than others.

Its time for me to admit that i am deep under cover as a troll. I experimented on the old Manly site before it went to poo and am slolwy building up to troll youse guys really hard in the medium to long distance future. As soon as i can think up thebest trolling of all time, in the mean time ill still pretend im not a cocksucking troll. Haha suckers.

Do we need to go here. It's the same as with south sydney. Everyone is equal but some are more equal than others.
I am sure Chiefs Eagle and Matai's Shoulder will be feeling hard done by at the moment with this blatant duplicity.

I don't mind a bit of trolling tbh. Stiring the pot is a bit of fun. As long as it's not personal it's ok. Gets some reaction and people posting. Would be a boring place if it was just a love fest.

Its time for me to admit that i am deep under cover as a troll. I experimented on the old Manly site before it went to poo and am slolwy building up to troll youse guys really hard in the medium to long distance future. As soon as i can think up thebest trolling of all time, in the mean time ill still pretend im not a cocksucking troll. Haha suckers.

Well.....the spelling in that post gave you away! Lol, Manly fans spell much better!

Troll lover! Other forums ban them so should we! Chiefs Eagle is an obvious one! As for starting new threads Boo hoo happy to read the opinion of any True Manly supporter. Not everyone wants to search through oodles of threads etc.
hey hey...

calm down dude... @Red Pill ... too aggressive

@Chip and Chase is alright... im sure many here will vouch for him

As for Trolling names love to hear some suggestions for some other sites say like:
Choc's shoulder chip
Danny's Cell Mate
????????

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8