Trolls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Just curious; do any Manly fans bother to go on other club websites and write crap like we are subjected to here?
I'm really amazed that it happens so frequently on our forum. Surely no Manly fan would stoop to such stupidity? Surely.....

The Who said:
Just curious; do any Manly fans bother to go on other club websites and write crap like we are subjected to here?
I'm really amazed that it happens so frequently on our forum. Surely no Manly fan would stoop to such stupidity? Surely.....

I think the fact Bones and a few others all have posts regarding what their username is at the Kennel tends to prove that they do

I've been on the bulldogs and broncos sites. Not to troll. Just to look around and have the occasional chat. Most seem ok. I use a 2011 premiers avatar so it's clear what side of the fence i'm on.

Honestly I ever only did it once & that would've been at the storm site years and years ago have looked at the kennel but couldn't be bothered registering & posting there and dont even know any other club sites
Only other place I go is LU FB and twitter

Daniel said:
The Who said:

I think the fact Bones and a few others all have posts regarding what their username is at the Kennel tends to prove that they do

Maybe for your own information Dan you should PM bones and ask him what is going on.

Daniel said:
The Who said:

Incorrect Dan, I think many have gone at the kennel to have a look because of the trolls we have had on here.

If I want to talk footy in general with other fans I go to rleague or others to to Lu. We come here to share opinions and thoughts with like minded manly tragics. Not condesending liars from other clubs like Mr Invisiable.

Shame you can't see that.

No, and if you look at the Kennel there are currently no Manly fans over there trolling, the only one over there is Fivespoons who seems to give their club compliments and inside info lol, certainly nothing negative. They are happily discussing all things Bulldogs on the Kennel, just like we should be discussing all things Manly.

I am a member of several other fan sites and communicate with them all regularly. I try to stay in communication with as many of the admins of other sites as I can, it's a networking and community thing, we can all then help each other to build better and stronger sites

Daniel said:
I am a member of several other fan sites and communicate with them all regularly. I try to stay in communication with as many of the admins of other sites as I can, it's a networking and community thing, we can all then help each other to build better and stronger sites

I also bet you are not going on these other sites and sinking the boot in are you? Im sure if a Dogs supporter come on here and posted about league in general there would not be an issue with any Manly fans. I challenge you to find some posts of Mr i's that is not being negative towards the Manly club. I think he may have 1 or 2 positive posts, that's it.

Replied over here: http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Ignore-feature?pid=417481#pid417481

It was easier than repeating myself again.

torana355 said:
Daniel said:

I also bet you are not going on these other sites and sinking the boot in are you? Im sure if a Dogs supporter come on here and posted about league in general there would not be an issue with any Manly fans. I challenge you to find some posts of Mr i's that is not being negative towards the Manly club. I think he may have 1 or 2 positive posts, that's it.

Can you show me exactly where Mr I or any other dogs fan is "Sinking the boot in"?

I've been to "The Kennel" once at the height of the Foran dealings.
That's it.
Not on facebook and not on any other forums apart from this one. If I was on any others I would definitely be divorced by now.

oh hang on - I went to the Boncos website to check out our logo after we beat them :p and then sent a link to it to all Manly supporters on my email address. :D

I'd say if there are, the opposition fans wouldn't be as precious as most on here. It's embarrassing how much people care about a few harmless trolls, half of which isn't actually trolling.

Actually I lie, I had a couple of troll posts on the Bronocs forum after last years prelim and they bit deluxe.

Clint said:
I've been to "The Kennel" once at the height of the Foran dealings.
That's it.
Not on facebook and not on any other forums apart from this one. If I was on any others I would definitely be divorced by now.

oh hang on - I went to the Boncos website to check out our logo after we beat them :p and then sent a link to it to all Manly supporters on my email address. :D

My situation is pretty similar to yours. I went over to have a look at the Kennel once when a link was posted here during the Hodkinson signing and went over to Broncos site both times that they wore our logo but damn, I never thought to send a link to the other Manly supporters that I know who don't go on Silvertails.

I come on here to talk about MANLY with other manly fans! I can understand going and having a look at another teams but to sign up and come in here every day well that is just sad......Get a hobby!! do some sit ups!! make a paper plane!! something.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Read and post on a Warriors one because it is also a NZRL forum
I have no interest with any other team forums, players, or fans, so wouldn't bother with them....unless I was a Troll.
If theres another team I dont actually hate its the NZ Warriors & every encounter with their fans is the same story, love their footy, dont mind some friendly banter but generally top people imo.
Can understand ppl going onto the NZ forum because there would be genuine posts with no underhanded, bitter & snide comments - just fans who love their footy.

....in the dungeon, just thought I should let you know

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8