Trouble within the club?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Buggered if I know why someone, other than Woods, doesnt just come out and tell the truth.

That's the biggest problem in the club. I don't mean air all the dirty laundry but quit the dumb cover ups. It hasn't served us well in the past and it's unlikely it ever will.

Now get some of that calf's blood off Choc before we play the Sharks. I bet Talakai is licking his lips.

Biggest issue with this club is a bunch of players with no heart and absolutely no passion for the club. Bad advisors around them telling them to play for themselves and believing those hype. The western suburbs raid in my opinion. Was a complete failure Fulton signed some talented players but this is not a team and needs a pretty big overhaul to be a premiership team

Biggest issue with this club is a bunch of players with no heart and absolutely no passion for the club. Bad advisors around them telling them to play for themselves and believing those hype. The western suburbs raid in my opinion. Was a complete failure Fulton signed some talented players but this is not a team and needs a pretty big overhaul to be a premiership team
Too true @Dan . It comes down to the choice. Who are the Patriots and who are the Mercenaries. Honestly I'd say we only have 5 or 6 genuine Patriots playing for the club and the rest play for themselves and what's in it for me.

Too true @Dan . It comes down to the choice. Who are the Patriots and who are the Mercenaries. Honestly I'd say we only have 5 or 6 genuine Patriots playing for the club and the rest play for themselves and what's in it for me.
Well the top of the tree is a mercenary

The club is divided and has been for some time. This division existed well before Rainbowgate, and has deepened somehow in 2023. Personally, I cannot see a way forward until we blow the whole place up and start again. That simply won't happen while Penn owns the club.

The Blacktown fiasco is the first thing that needs to go. It's never worked as expected, and has contributed massively to club divisions. Arguably, we don't have a "team" at the moment, and our clubs culture has completely disappeared. All we have right now is a disconnected bunch of individuals playing for themselves.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4