Trouble within the club?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Last year it was the pride jersey fracture. Now this year it's the Schuster fiasco. As soon as that polarising myth DCE stuck his head up and commented on Schuster I knew that the fracture would open up like an earthquake. This club is so dysfunctional it won't be fixed for years until there is a complete roster overhaul. The Blacktown connection has been an utter failure and caused this once great club to become a fractured factional absolute joke. There is no team out there anymore. Just a collection of individuals playing for themselves with no pride or care for the club emblem, colours and name.

Bottom line is we have a footy side but not a team. We are bipolar in attitude and our players are not supporting each other in attack. We seem to be a side of individuals.Why can’t we catch a ball? Why can’t we stand up and play a ball? There simple things that a school kid can do at any level.There’s no excuse making these errors at this level. Just ridiculous errors which cost us the game. We just can’t compete with the big boys.

Bottom line is we have a footy side but not a team. We are bipolar in attitude and our players are not supporting each other in attack. We seem to be a side of individuals.Why can’t we catch a ball? Why can’t we stand up and play a ball? There simple things that a school kid can do at any level.There’s no excuse making these errors at this level. Just ridiculous errors which cost us the game. We just can’t compete with the big boys.
Just watching the way that no one in the Manly side put their body on the line when catching kicks.

DCE almost topping to tackle count

TWICE players late to the play the ball.

It’s awful to watch.

NYEagle

Scott Penn it’s time to sell the club give control to URM.. you are a
🤡
and in over your head .. this club has gone backwards ever since you took over.. do the right thing and walk away.. No Des to blame now .. you said you wanted results you look like a real Muppet now..You promised results, you have provided nothing.... Just leave now you imbecile you have destroyed the fabric of this club with your ego and petulance

🤡
and in over your head .. this club has gone backwards ever since you took over.. do the right thing and walk away.. No Des to blame now .. you said you wanted results you look like a real Muppet now..You promised results, you have provided nothing.... Just leave now you imbecile you have destroyed the fabric of this club with your ego and petulance
What I would give for an Uber rich genuine fan to buy this club and invest what is needed to make us a powerhouse again.

🤡
Agree with all of the above.

However….a new owner could be even worse than Penn. Then you still have his sidekick co-owners to deal with.

Hopefully the three of them would all depart in a package deal.

Last year it was the pride jersey fracture. Now this year it's the Schuster fiasco. As soon as that polarising myth DCE stuck his head up and commented on Schuster I knew that the fracture would open up like an earthquake. This club is so dysfunctional it won't be fixed for years until there is a complete roster overhaul. The Blacktown connection has been an utter failure and caused this once great club to become a fractured factional absolute joke. There is no team out there anymore. Just a collection of individuals playing for themselves with no pride or care for the club emblem, colours and name.
I agree with your thoughts on the fracture @mickqld I'm afraid I have to disagree that it was caused by DCEs comments, though. The fracture reared its ugly head again when Fifita and Tuitavake were transferred to the Dragons. We have played like **** ever since. I put it down to Tartaks influence on the club and control over a particular player clique within MWSE. This situation was encouraged by the Fultons, endorsed by Peter Peters et al., and rubber-stamped by weak club management over time. The Tartak influence is a stain on the club and needs to be excised before the fracture will start to heal. However, we shouldn't expect any different results by replacing Tartaks influence with Moses. I am amazed that Mestrov appears to be going down this line. All this will achieve is a secondary fracture to the existing Tartak fracture. I am highly disappointed with the club's direction right now. It's not irreversible, but some hard decisions need to be made. A complete roster overhaul is necessary.

I never though the day would come when I was envying the way other Sydney clubs like the Roosters, Cronulla, Souths and Penrith operate so professionally.

Just watching the way that no one in the Manly side put their body on the line when catching kicks.

DCE almost topping to tackle count

TWICE players late to the play the ball.

It’s awful to watch.

NYEagle
Nah, it's a but funny to watch. So inept........

I suppose it depends on who has the better players in their stable that can get Manly closer to a premiership.They’re both as bad as each other,it’ll come down to how strong Mestrov is dealing with them
One of the things I respected about Cory Parker was that he didn't trust having a manager and he and his wife managed him, we need a few players like him, smart, 100% effort players, without manipulative greedy managers.

Trouble within the club? Like most I wouldn‘t know….

Is the club in trouble? Even blind Freddy can see that…..

Can‘t wait to see how we go next week…….not worth thinking about

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8