Trouble within the club?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We've got one more spot in our top 30 I believe. Would anyone be against Zac Lomax? He's better than Harper and Parker IMO

From the break he made on the weekend ... ( at 40 sec mark) .. he got run down by 5 defenders who had given him 10 yards start ..... Parker would have caught him running backwards .... plus I think he is another bloke that has not reached his potential ..

From the break he made on the weekend ... ( at 40 sec mark) .. he got run down by 5 defenders who had given him 10 yards start ..... Parker would have caught him running backwards .... plus I think he is another bloke that has not reached his potential ..

And our star fullback got run down by a prop

The premier players get older and move up grades. The next crop aren’t always brilliant, so it’s not that simple.

The point is that in 2022 the Sea Eagles missed the finals in the SG Ball, Harold Matthews and Jersey Flegg competitions... and this year we are at or near the bottom of the ladder in all three.

So, especially given the recent lack of results, I don't see how the talent scout now being hired at a different club is somehow evidence that the Sea Eagles are in crisis... as some are suggesting.

I have a mate who is pretty close to some people at the Drags - word is he needs to work on his off the park behaviour to match up to his obvious talent. Now this is based on conjecture but considering that not sure we need another project player
He was a teenage prodigy tipped for stardom when made his debut, but seems to have settled for being very highly paid at a struggling club and hardly seems to have improved over the years.
Bit too comfortable. And if you're on mega bucks without the angst then why not?
Paying big bucks too early can actually stunt a career, it seems. Who'd have thought?

He was a teenage prodigy tipped for stardom when made his debut, but seems to have settled for being very highly paid at a struggling club and hardly seems to have improved over the years.
Bit too comfortable. And if you're on mega bucks without the angst then why not?
Paying big bucks too early can actually stunt a career, it seems. Who'd have thought?
A real tipping point for him I would guess

No doubt about the talent

Am a sucker for punishment and tuned into 360 last night

Griffin used to do a bit for Fox, so Kent won’t go after him at all. When discussing the Dragons, “we weren’t there, so how do we actually know what happened”

Hahahahahaha, not being there hasn’t stopped him bagging every aspect of Schuster and the Manly club the past week, or his opinions that cost his employer hundreds of thousands in defamation after the B Stewart case

Young egos can problematic. Making first grade does not necessarily result in immediate maturity. For sone it results in a big head. We expect a lot from these boys because they are paid well. But the slapping of the back of the head after a hair cut is a storm in a team cup. The real issue is Schu is not fit, all of the reasons are not clear but he needs to get focussed and throw himself back into it. The team needs him fit and he needs to apply himself for the team.

Griffin used to do a bit for Fox, so Kent won’t go after him at all. When discussing the Dragons, “we weren’t there, so how do we actually know what happened”

Hahahahahaha, not being there hasn’t stopped him bagging every aspect of Schuster and the Manly club the past week, or his opinions that cost his employer hundreds of thousands in defamation after the B Stewart case
You’re right in regards to his protection of Griffin,but with Schuster’s situation,he’s close friends with the Fulton’s so that’s where he’s getting that info from.But his opinion will be favoured towards them.So take close notice of how much he talks up Scott and how he hasn’t said anything about why Scott and Kristie were moved on by Manly,that’s where the rule story of what’s going on at Manly lies

I picked up on that too, he and Hooper talk as if everything they say is gospel yet when another journo on the panel says something they try to take a counter argument.

Interestingly that pretty much everyone is taking what Riccio said re Schuster's salary as correct despite their surprise.
Has anyone thought that he may have just guessed that figure ($800k) and run with it.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8