Trouble within the club?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The below is direct from Paul Gallen who has been around footy a fair while.

The amount of fights I saw at training could fill three columns. The real issue is the fact that it became public. That it happened is irrelevant. You've got testosterone-fuelled athletes, young men in their late teens or 20s, and stuff like this happens a lot more than you might think.

The below is direct from Paul Gallen who has been around footy a fair while.

The amount of fights I saw at training could fill three columns. The real issue is the fact that it became public. That it happened is irrelevant. You've got testosterone-fuelled athletes, young men in their late teens or 20s, and stuff like this happens a lot more than you might think.

Very true

Who is leaking this stuff from our club?

Very true

Who is leaking this stuff from our club?
It could of been anyone that was at the ground watching them train,or it could be someone at the club that wants Schuster out or it could be someone that used to be at the club that has moved to another club and wants Schuster to go there.Always motives in these situations

According to some reports we are looking at swapping one player manager in Tartak out wth Isaac Moses coming in to run the club just like it the Broncos were when Seibold was coach hence the leaking against Schuster and talk of player swaps with Wests. Seibold out

According to some reports we are looking at swapping one player manager in Tartak out wth Isaac Moses coming in to run the club just like it the Broncos were when Seibold was coach hence the leaking against Schuster and talk of player swaps with Wests. Seibold out
They’re doing a swap in their private lives also. One of them (not sure which) is now Mario Moses. The other one is Isaac Tartak.

Why would coaches let managers have so much say in their own careers. If it didn't work at Broncos, why would you think it may at Manly?

Why would coaches let managers have so much say in their own careers. If it didn't work at Broncos, why would you think it may at Manly?
It’s been happening at Manly the last few years with Tartak,except at the moment,Tartak has more influential players at the club than Moses.Part of Mestrov’s charter was to rid the power of player managers

It’s been happening at Manly the last few years with Tartak,except at the moment,Tartak has more influential players at the club than Moses.Part of Mestrov’s charter was to rid the power of player managers
But now we "seem" to be going back with Moses...if reports are correct, of course. Which it does appear that way

But now we "seem" to be going back with Moses...if reports are correct, of course. Which it does appear that way
I suppose it depends on who has the better players in their stable that can get Manly closer to a premiership.They’re both as bad as each other,it’ll come down to how strong Mestrov is dealing with them

I suppose it depends on who has the better players in their stable that can get Manly closer to a premiership.They’re both as bad as each other,it’ll come down to how strong Mestrov is dealing with them
yes for some reason Moses only seems to have the players that the other managers reject.(im sure there is advertising slogan in there somewhere )
e.g Woods ,Flanno Jr , Talau etc ,.
Shoutout to Isaac,, mate how about you foist upon us a Payne Haas or Campbell Gillard ,JFH etc etc rather than the less than inspiring offerings you have served us up so far and that somehow we are swallowing (dont ask me how)
I hope Manly don't end up choking on what you are putting on the table.
In any case you must be a bit of a magician I still do not know how you managed to orchestrate the swapping of 2 up and commers for a far from his best backer into the defence!!

And who are Isaac Moses' clients - Aaron Woods, Cooper Johns, Tommy Talau and Kyle Flanagan

All 4 rubbish reserve grade players

Watch Shuster go to the tigers soon and we will pick up another one of Moses dud players

Oh no....

Trouble! Disaster! club imploding! Player manager power! Boardroom collapse!

Broncos boss Ben Ikin could depart the Red Hill club within weeks
, leaving the Brisbane club without a head of football midway through the 2023 season.

According to The Courier Mail, Ikin will reportedly be interviewed by the Queensland Rugby League on Wednesday to take over the organisation’s chief executive role.

Ikin is reportedly the frontrunner for the QRL job after he previously ruled himself out of the race.

So I guess we're getting Sheens and Benji, and Seibold goes off to Wests?
All so confusing.

If Siebold brings his mate Isaac to the party that should be a sackable offence. In an industry full of shonky characters, Moses is by far the worst.

This is an NRL ISSUE. I can’t believe the 17 CEO’s haven’t gone to abdo to demand change

Last edited:
Im sure all clubs are dealing with manager power issues. Happens in the EPL too. Nothing new. Just make sure you get good deals out of it.. not dud ones.

Im sure all clubs are dealing with manager power issues. Happens in the EPL too. Nothing new. Just make sure you get good deals out of it.. not dud ones.
Managers should have no power, thats the issue. Why do clubs and coaches bend over backwards for nothing. What have we achieved from Tartak and what could we get from Moses?.... only more pain.....Oh the the pain.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10