Trouble within the club?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
One of the only remaining points of leverage we have over other teams is that players that join our club get to live and play out of the Northern Beaches. Sadly, this means little to a lot of the players coming from Sydney's West. We should own everywhere North of the bridge and focus on country, coastal recruitment. In my view the other benefit is that players from these regions are often mentally tougher and haven't grown up in an environment where they have been worshipped and catered to because they're good at footy (or bigger than all the other kids from a young age).

WWOS discussion re Fulton etc.

A somewhat surprisingly seemingly accurate take on what is really going on. Much better than the wild speculation coming from Rothfield, Kent, Hooper and Anasta.

My Summary:

1. Player - and coach - managers are destabilizing clubs by their own battles for talent, potential talent, and their desire for control. Every club has this problem. The NRL needs to look at curbing the power of these player/coach agents, or it will surely wreck the NRL 'product'.

2. Schuster is still not fit enough. This appears to be known internally and externally.

3. Schuster's talent is 'off the Richter scale' - even Paul Gallen thinks so, and he is not exactly a Manly-lover. The club knows this and has invested heavily in him.

4. BBQ slap-arounds (or whatever you want to call it) and other in-house 'norms' are surprisingly common, it's no big thing and has been blown up by the media, who have a vested interest in selling the NRL soap opera. Of more concern - and was rightly pointed out - is who leaked it to the media?

5. The 'A+B = C' jumping to conclusions of most media saying that 'Scott Fulton has gone to the Wests Tigers', so Manly Player X, Y & Z will of course follow him - and is already a done deal (as per - Rothfield, Kent, Hooper and Anasta) is a crock of speculation and nothing else.

Of course, re the last point - there's no doubt that the Wests Tigers would love some of our best talent, and see this as a way of getting some. Game on - it's up to Manly to stop them. We don't want a repeat of when Noel Cleal went to Parramatta.

Oh dear - the plot thickens - but at the Tigers (the marriage made in heaven).

As our own Bozo might say, “Perspective time people, look at these focksticks!”
Good morning my feathered friend

and it is Perspective time once again

and the The trouble with in the club perspective is this ....

Every club every season faces challenges

And the Great leaders of every club always rise above those challenges

The assessment on those Great club leaders CEO's and Head Coaches comes out at the end of September

Have a great day feathered friend

and may we all Rise above all the challenges that we will face today like Great Eagles

The American bald eagle (Haliaeetus Leucocephalus) | PRINCE GEORGE'S ...

Last edited:
Listen to Josh if u think there are issues

Thank you @The Wheel

I dont believe there are issues off field

We can see that there are issues on field

AS our Captain DCE keeps saying that there is a lot of work to do on field

Especially in our next two challenges against the Broncos and the Sharks

Can the Tom Turbo Charged Sea eagles win against the Broncos this week ?

Will they be resilient and competitive ?

Or will they capitulate ?

Will Seibold be able to lift his team and over come adversity and soar like Great Sea eagles ?

Will he have an affective game plan ?

Will he overachieve or underachieve ?

We hope for a positive premiership winning Manly out come

1972, 1973, 1976, 1978, 1987, 1996, 2008 , 2011
Lower our Legendary clubs Great standards and we stand for nothing Great
Lets Keep up the hype !

Unknown member of Manly’s 2011 grand-final winning team squad has sold ...

Thank you @The Wheel

I dont believe there are issues off field

We can see that there are issues on field

AS our Captain DCE keeps saying that there is a lot of work to do on field

Especially in our next two challenges against the Broncos and the Sharks

Can the Tom Turbo Charged Sea eagles win against the Broncos this week ?

Will they be resilient and competitive ?

Or will they capitulate ?

Will Seibold be able to lift his team and over come adversity and soar like Great Sea eagles ?

Will he have an affective game plan ?

Will he overachieve or underachieve ?

We hope for a positive premiership winning Manly out come

1972, 1973, 1976, 1978, 1987, 1996, 2008 , 2011
Lower our Legendary clubs Great standards and we stand for nothing Great
Lets Keep up the hype !

Unknown member of Manly’s 2011 grand-final winning team squad has sold ...
Josh Aloai is a good and believable media performer ,and actually re-enforces to me that most of the dust kicked up the last few days is just BS driven and fanned by the moronic and imbecilic click baiters at the Tele and other papers .We should all just try and ignore them and stick to our knitting

Josh Aloai is a good and believable media performer ,and actually re-enforces to me that most of the dust kicked up the last few days is just BS driven and fanned by the moronic and imbecilic click baiters at the Tele and other papers .We should all just try and ignore them and stick to our knitting
I agree with what you say here

BUT ....

We can not blame the Tele for their tell tales for our on field performances feathered friend

We need to Rise like Resilient Never say Die Premiership Winning Eagles on field and be able to overcome all adversities that stand in our way from another premiership winning title and Glorify our Legendary club once again and live up to its Benchmark premiership winning standards

Our Legendary 1978 Premiership Manly Winning team Resiliently overcame a Gruelling Ten game challenge in two weeks and Triumphed with their Excellent Exemplary Executions

Excuses are for the incompetent
No one has won anything with Excuses

The Legendary Manly Premiership Winning Benchmark of Excellence
Lower our Manly Great Standards and we stand for nothing Great
Flashback: Sea Eagles beat Sharks in Grand Final Replay | Sea Eagles

Last edited:
So it seems to be a thing now, if a player is dropped to reserve grade he immediately wants out??

Going on recent articles about Sam Walker and Lomax, maybe Schuster and Flanagan, just because they got dropped? Seems ridiculous.

Re Scott to the tigers

It is the perfect story for the click bait on Fox

They love kicking the tigers (have spun this story as Sheens not being involved) and love kicking Manly (club in crisis, DCE having a crack at Shu...which he really did not considering his comments)

We've got one more spot in our top 30 I believe. Would anyone be against Zac Lomax? He's better than Harper and Parker IMO
I have a mate who is pretty close to some people at the Drags - word is he needs to work on his off the park behaviour to match up to his obvious talent. Now this is based on conjecture but considering that not sure we need another project player

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10