Try this for fun people

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
sometimes 63 has the wrong symbology in it, once in every 4 goes approximately it will have a different one

so i skim read

its not like most people havnt lost it before anyway Mr Harry Kewell top goal scorer this tournament with 1 (Cahill must play for a different team)

comprehension as good as byso. There is no excuse "skim read" and then tried to prove you were right you didnt skim read you didnt comprehend the instructions.

And quite clearly where you have dredged up a different topic you didnt comprehend that eithers. Kewell with 1 goal is one of our top goal scorers.... our strikers (Viduka) had how many?

sorry son your wrong, and showing yourself up more and more, quit whilst your miles behind your unlikely to catch up.

Its clear you can't put 2 and 2 together from this thread so I wont expect you to comprehend anything past sesame street level

You said top goal scorer - not scorers

sorry champ your wrong again

clearly you havnt managed to get the tv on to watch sesame street

oh dear fluffy need a smaller shovel?????

the exact quote

"no a midfielder known as Harry Kewell, a defender and a midfielder......now is there more value in having a striker on the field...."

this is not naming Harry Kewell as a defender and a midfielder. It is saying that the others who scored goals are a defender and a midfielder because I couldnt think of their names at the time and couldnt bebothered looking them up.

Quite clearly I gave you too much credit this thread shows. you dont know how to add or follow simple threads, had I seen this post before writing that I would have taken the time to look up the names and given you far less credit....

You live you learn.....well you live anyways fluffy!

This is great, ive thrown the rod into the water, held onto the hook and still reeled in a big one.

you cant hide behind trying to fish, you clearly thought you were right and on two occasions today your ineptitude has shone like a beacon

Double hook

and ryan you do have habits that are annoying as well - roller coastering week in week out and quoting facts that arnt facts, stating 3 wins in a row and you will go to games again then reneging are a few that come to mind then theres the claiming you were hard done by when people point these out.

I can stand here and take it and keep reeling them in. Fro i think i might be coming after your best fisherman title after today.

deary me fluffy the worst attempt at covering up i have ever seen....let me just remind you of

[quote author= 12

12 - 10 = 2

the symbol wasnt 2

Sorry champ
[/quote]

oh how funny!

Thanks Fluff. although in this case I think you would have been better off saying "Doh, didnt read it properly" :)

just my 2c worth

Double hook

and ryan you do have habits that are annoying as well - roller coastering week in week out and quoting facts that arnt facts, stating 3 wins in a row and you will go to games again then reneging are a few that come to mind then theres the claiming you were hard done by when people point these out.

I can stand here and take it and keep reeling them in. Fro i think i might be coming after your best fisherman title after today.

Why have a go at me?? :?:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4