Turbo and origin in 24

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 27 52.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Are you saying he doesn't deserve it?

His reputation at the highest level is top shelf regardless of what position in the backline he plays.
At the moment there are better fullbacks, better wingers, better centers. Where would you be playing him.

I think we all seem to want him to perform like 21 - fact is he not going to do that week in week out in the current comp but is still producing incredible numbers every week
And you can guarantee that 70% of video opponents watch on us will be focused on Turbo. He attracts so much attention he makes others look better just through his mere presence.

I mean he is second in the Dally Ms and is 1st or 2nd in nearly all attacking stats for Manly.

But sure
I don't know if Turbos playing it safe.

But it seems fair comment that Turbo hasn't been at his best.

75-80 per cent

But what a player an 80 per cent Turbo is. He still got it all over Turdeskyo.

If he can get his errors down it will make a huge difference. It's the unforced ones that hurt the most. He's probably putting too much focus on what he is going to do next. He just needs to play his natural game and not put too much pressure on himself. He will have a game soon where everything clicks and I think he will turn a huge corner then with his confidence and enjoyment of the game.

But as for Origin it is now time for him to be given the number one jersey. He will be 28 in six months. He is well and truly in his prime and it will also boost his confidence and give him more responsibility which he can more than handle.

And you can guarantee that 70% of video opponents watch on us will be focused on Turbo. He attracts so much attention he makes others look better just through his mere presence.
I would like to see the coaching staff use that to our advantage as well…drawing defenders towards Tom would be very affective in opening up the defensive line

At the moment there are better fullbacks, better wingers, better centers. Where would you be playing him.
There aren't too many playing better than him at the moment or over the past few years tbh.
He's a proven elite player at all levels.
Whether he plays fullback, wing or centre is kind of irrelevant at SOO level.

He will be in the starting 13 regardless if fit.

Madge will play him at centre l'd say as he'll give Teddy one last hurrah.

Teddy 1 - only a fullback
Turbo 4 - can play 1-5 and still win you games
Paps 14 - great fullback but an ideal 14 in Origin
Edwards - played wing on the Roos tour but behind the other three, can't see him picked as fullback, wing or bench despite his form.

Well Turbo has certainly declared his intentions to play Origin. What happens if he blows the turbo again during origin. This place will go into absolute melt down if he blows Manly's season because of Origin.

I hate the impact but cant help but understand. These guys are legends and time is running out for a GF in the maroon and white

maybe represtentitive glory is part of the trade off for them as individuals

great manly players but so far finals glory has been fleeting. Future is hopeful but far from certain

Well Turbo has certainly declared his intentions to play Origin. What happens if he blows the turbo again during origin. This place will go into absolute melt down if he blows Manly's season because of Origin.
Can't blame him for wanting to play Origin again, for Tom its a case of unfinished business and facing his past demons and finally putting them to bed. Tom wanting to play Origin says to me his head and body is in a good place. He'll come back after Origin an even more complete player than he already is now.

Agree with most. Appears to playing at 75%-80%. And it is not just his running. His two tackle attempts on Sivo last Friday night was not Origin standard. They weren't even FG standard.

Agree with most. Appears to playing at 75%-80%. And it is not just his running. His two tackle attempts on Sivo last Friday night was not Origin standard. They weren't even FG standard.
You're a hard marker MW66, not to many would of tackled Sivo into touch with time and space that close to the tryline.

It's funny, only really Manly fans claiming Tommys form isnt good enough for Origin.

Every other fan has him locked in.

Sure he isnt playing at his peak this year but he has been bloody good, easily top 20 players in the league and us an absolute certainty for the Blues

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8