Turbo injured in origin!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another premature ejaculation by our very own Silvertails deathrider extraordinaire. Love your work as always champ. As long as Turbo doesn't catch up with Harry for a late night Queen Street Mall run, he should be ok.
Thanks Pal, appreciate the kind words Champ!.

let’s hope so

If the ankle is a niggle sure rest him but beyond that I don't understsnd everyone clamouring for Turbo to be rested.....it is a 6 day turnaround.

That is a normal amount of time between games.

Zero reason for any Origin player to be rested unless they picked up a knock

If the ankle is a niggle sure rest him but beyond that I don't understsnd everyone clamouring for Turbo to be rested.....it is a 6 day turnaround.

That is a normal amount of time between games.

Zero reason for any Origin player to be rested unless they picked up a knock
Agree 100%
If he has a niggle fair enough otherwise he plays. Resting him just to rest him after origin and 2 games back from a bye doesn't make sense.

Yea it doesn’t make any sense. Especially seeing he’ll miss next round against the Raiders (all origin players are in camp) and the round after against the Dragons (we play Friday after origin on Wednesday).
Exactly, potential only 1 in 3 games for us coming up. I still hold hope game 3 gets abandoned... not likely but....

We may rest him against the dogs. If he was even mildly injured Freddy would have taken him off. NSW had the game well and truly won with at least 10 mins to go. Personally I thought he looked fine after the incident. He continued to play the way he did during the whole game which was a more tentative role than in game 1. I suspect Dessy rang him after the game and told him to ice the ankle for safe keeping 😀

After his excellent game against the Cowboys, Garrick should be the replacement fullback for the remainder of this year. Funa or someone else can cover Garrick's wing spot.
If the case, love to see young Tolu Koula given a chance in the big grade. He has been lighting them up in reserves last few weeks with a try every game....in a loosing side. I reckon we would have the two fastest wingers in the league on show!!

Turbo will want to play, he will want to challenge Cleary for the Dally M..
Tommy will want to play just like he didn't want to come off last night but the coach and staff won't let him. If we can't deal with the Dogs without him then we won't trouble the top teams with him. We are gonna be without him for 17/18 so may as well get used to it against a bottom 2 team.

Would you rather push for top 4 and possibly lose Tom for the finals or finish 5/6 with a fit Tom.

If the case, love to see young Tolu Koula given a chance in the big grade.
Me too, but up against Cotric on debut? He would be rubbing his hands together at the prospect of facing a rookie me thinks. I'd put him in anyway. Isn't Tippytoes ahead of him on the pecking order though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10