Turbo injured in origin!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Addo-Carter and Brendan Nando will be next.

Nick Meaney to Nick Goodes to wipe the slate clean of his time at Belmore.

Turbo just on 2gb

said his ankle wil be looked at when he gets back to training at Manly

It was a bit more positive mate. Said it feels good and should be good for Saturday.

Turbo just on 2gb

said his ankle wil be looked at when he gets back to training at Manly
That’s a rather negative take on what he said. He said it’s not my ankle it’s my foot and it feels good today. Will be locked up for a couple days and will go to training in a couple days also said he should be right for Saturday. He did not say that it needed to be looked at, at all! Gee who needs Buzz for a negative out take on things.

Leg injury! Don’t look good!!!

gone for a while by looks
@strone33 when we all see the lady on the left below I suspect you must be seeing the lady on the right. I think you need to clean that looking glass of yours. I hope this helps mate.

32AA2154-E8AD-40B1-B81A-F61603A713DC.jpeg

Tommy will want to play just like he didn't want to come off last night but the coach and staff won't let him. If we can't deal with the Dogs without him then we won't trouble the top teams with him. We are gonna be without him for 17/18 so may as well get used to it against a bottom 2 team.

Would you rather push for top 4 and possibly lose Tom for the finals or finish 5/6 with a fit Tom.
The cotton wool approach in resting him would freshen him up, though if you look how much footy Turbo has played you take advantage of him being available and play him.

An injury can occur anytime when they play or train, if it’s an injury where he was 80% you would rest him, if he is 95% or greater you let him play and give him the chance to reach the accolades he can achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10