[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
This is my big issue with the Seibold way. Talk, talk, talk. His whole regime is political spin. It's paramount to him that the whole world sees every idea, every initiative, every recruitment he puts in place. The problem can therefore never be him, and he will continue to find work. The Manly Way doco worries me too. A lot of back slapping by the club in general.
The fact is, Seibold's record is appalling.
Perhaps, but maybe supporters would like to know about the team they follow? please also remember, Des fibbed to supporters about Foran (he's our hooker signing), mumbled at pre & post game interviews (needed sub-titles) kept choosing the same team bar injury each week (regardless of results) & then went on to lose seven in a row, so perhaps we give Seibs a bit of a fair go!

Last edited:
Perhaps, but maybe supporters would like to know about the team they follow? please also remember, Des fibbed to supporters about Foran (he's our hooker signing), mumbled at pre & post game interviews (needed sub-titles) kept choosing the same team bar injury each week (regardless of results) & then went on to lose seven in a row, so perhaps we give Seibs a bit of a fair go!
This is my point. Coaches like Des and Wayne give nothing to the public, but their players go out and win.

Talk is cheap, and Seibs is an expert here. I love our club - unconditionally. For that, I will always support our head coach. Doesn't mean I have faith in the current one

. I love our club - unconditionally. For that, I will always support our head coach. Doesn't mean I have faith in the current one
This is the attitude we must all have feathered friend
Your Great attitude of loving our Legendary club Unconditionally and supporting every one that plays a role in our Premiership Winning quest

Respect is another thing all together
Respect is Earned
We all have to Deliver to Earn Respect

And it is time to Deliver
1972 , 1973 ,1976, 1978, 1987, 1996, 2008 , 2011

The minute he starts jumping in the air and kicks his legs out, thats when I change the channel... :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Mate , Mate , Mate ...
As long as Tommy jumps and catches all those souths high bombs is all that matters most
Because you need balls to leap hight in to the air and catch those high atom bombs

I wonder do we need a new poll as to how long Tommy Tissue will last in season 24.

The votes on this one were made some time ago so it’s not really relevant.

I wonder if Sportsbet or the like are running a market , I’d be surprised if they aren’t.

I’d be choosing “ by round 5 “ if there’s a new poll.

Love the player , love when he’s on fire but he attracts injuries like bee’s to a honeypot.

Might need to get Shcu onboard with something/anything at this stage. All these world changing gurus we hear about.
Ballet Schus?

ballet shoes GIF

I wonder do we need a new poll as to how long Tommy Tissue will last in season 24.

The votes on this one were made some time ago so it’s not really relevant.

I wonder if Sportsbet or the like are running a market , I’d be surprised if they aren’t.

I’d be choosing “ by round 5 “ if there’s a new poll.

Love the player , love when he’s on fire but he attracts injuries like bee’s to a honeypot.
I vote we say nothing about his injuries or potential for injuries. Destroy all threads where his injuries are mentioned I say! This years Tommy Turbo has never been injured and never will be! 2024 is a new season for all! Turbo injured? Never been injured has he? Fit and firing pre season and named to start end 1!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8