[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
Health Injury perspective time ..
One of The worst Psychological and Physiological damage is self Inflicted and comes from Negative Pessimistic thoughts
Over thinking and over Dramatizing causes low mood depression and this emotional stress raises our blood pressure and affects our body organs

Tommy is fit and looks like he will be fine
Take a Deep Breath in , Slowly exhale
and say these words 3 times a day and your anxiety will go away
Tommy is going to be ok
Tommy is going to be ok
Tommy is going to be ok
1708382517561.png

I would have faith if I have not read almost the exact same story every pre season (not the ballet bit but the turbo fitter than ever)

I would have faith if I have not read almost the exact same story every pre season (not the ballet bit but the turbo fitter than ever)
I feel like we have heard it ALL before. Not specifically ballet, but how X/Y/Z is helping Tommy stay on the field THIS season. E.G. giving up booze, AFL doctor, US doctor, Des, Kieran Foran, Brett Stewart, more stretching, running harder, running slower, understanding how his legs are miss sized
Give him a couple more years and we'll probably be hearing how sitting at home and playing PlayStation is helping him @:p

If he's had issues with his right ankle and foot which have only now been realised, one wonders how Bill Knowles didn't pick them up. Made the big trip to the States, yet 'JC' comes to Brookie and gives the latest diagnosis. What next...

Hope this helps him stay on the field and have zero problem with it.

One thing though if Tom has more leg issues then it is time to move him to the centres, better off having him play the full season and have a fullback who is 75% as good as Tom if they spend the full season on the field.
Hopefully it doesn't come to this and he plays the full season from now in.

I can’t believe this article. It just puts him under the spotlight and puts more pressure on him. This article should be released at the end of the season once he has played 26 games telling all the fans what he did this year to keep himself on the field.

Releasing garbage like this before he has even played round one is just insane.

Last edited:
I understand that on the balletic front they have also consulted Mikhail Baryshnikov.

Plus - courtesy of a psychic medium - the spirits of Anna Pavlova, Margot Fonteyn, Robert Helpmann, Peggy van Praagh, Rudolf Nureyev and Alexander Godunov.

Did I leave anyone out?:)

I can’t believe this article. It just puts him under the spotlight and puts more pressure on him. This article should be released at the end of the season once he has played 26 games telling all the fans what he did this year to keep him on the field.

Unless Tommy is super confident about this treatment hitting the mark. What little I've seen of Tommy in training mode on the Manly Way, he looks super fit and fully focused. I predict he'll have a big season ahead.

If he's had issues with his right ankle and foot which have only now been realised, one wonders how Bill Knowles didn't pick them up. Made the big trip to the States, yet 'JC' comes to Brookie and gives the latest diagnosis. What next...
In short, there is no "root cause". The whole body is interrelated and interconnected. Different "experts" will look at Turbo through their own perspective; and that view is right for them and their model. That's why you can have so many different expert views on how to "fix" Turbo.

I can’t believe this article. It just puts him under the spotlight and puts more pressure on him. This article should be released at the end of the season once he has played 26 games telling all the fans what he did this year to keep himself on the field.

This is my big issue with the Seibold way. Talk, talk, talk. His whole regime is political spin. It's paramount to him that the whole world sees every idea, every initiative, every recruitment he puts in place. The problem can therefore never be him, and he will continue to find work. The Manly Way doco worries me too. A lot of back slapping by the club in general.
The fact is, Seibold's record is appalling.

I think having this thread and constantly discussing when or if someone will be injured is a bad omen…
The reality is that the injury issue is a concern but the other reality is every new year brings new options and possibilities that result to a breakthrough year and 2024 could be the one

I understand that on the balletic front they have also consulted Mikhail Baryshnikov.

Plus - courtesy of a psychic medium - the spirits of Anna Pavlova, Margot Fonteyn, Robert Helpmann, Peggy van Praagh, Rudolf Nureyev and Alexander Godunov.

Did I leave anyone out?:)
Billy Elliott?

This is my big issue with the Seibold way. Talk, talk, talk. His whole regime is political spin. It's paramount to him that the whole world sees every idea, every initiative, every recruitment he puts in place. The problem can therefore never be him, and he will continue to find work. The Manly Way doco worries me too. A lot of back slapping by the club in general.
The fact is, Seibold's record is appalling.

I think appalling is a bit hyperbolic.

Certainly the next 12-18 months will be career defining though. He either shows he has it or no.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8