TURBOOJEVIIICC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So glad guthero plays better than his hair cut looks lol. It makes DCE's fro earlier In the year look good

Yeah great debut. That is the first time i have seen him play and i was very impressed with his performance.

He seemed to play with alot of heart.

Congratulations to both Clinton and Jake for making the train on side for the junior Kangaroo team. They both showed yesterday that they will be very good players and this will only improve their confidence. Congrats boys.

I was impressed with both of their debuts but especially Jake's. He came in and wanted to get involved. His hit ups were solid and his defense seemed to have some sting. I know he only got 15-20 minutes but he looks ready for a spot in the 17 next year based on that cameo.

Jake showed great enthusiasm & the 1st decoy run near the line he ran the perfect angle & had the ball been passed, would have scored off his first touch!! Then the rest of the set was back in position keeping good shape - got the ball & unloaded with 3 on him.....then crunched 3 or 4 big Panther fowards.
Clint after a couple of slips played well, not looking out of place & proved ready if needed.

Yeah both will end up top players for us but before yesterday I would have said Gutherson will get there first on a semi-permanent basis ( as a winger or replacement back etc ) , but after yesterday I am not so sure.

Only the very good forwards look at home on there first outing....most of them look like lost sheep..... Jake looked a natural.

Napper said:
Darren said:
Hopefully a long and prosperous career with us for both.

You'd hope they sign Gutherson long term with the promise of snake's spot when he retires.

And TURBOOJEVIIICC should walk into starting prop within 2 yrs.

He's good enough to play full time next season imo.

Yes, pity Ivan Cleary wasn't prepared to wait for his turn 20 years ago.

Great to start seeing some of the young brigade coming through, ie Jake T, Gutho...and also those currently in 1st grade (Hiku and Jorge), oh and how old are DCE and Foz??? (not very bl**dy old!!).

There's a core of very talented players there. We obviously may not keep them all, but the future looks bright!!

Sao also looked the goods in his brief NRL debut, and don't forget Chee Kam, too many injuries this year but I get the feeling we will keep faith with him, he has potential.

Yes. Both debutants were good. Jake is a big boy, but is a lot more than just brawn. He is a mart footballer and has a nice offload.
Big Turbo shows passion for the club with his actions, the club needs to return that asap, sign him now. Our forwards (besides Horoble) tonight showed that they are up thier with the best in terms of energy, defense and aggression.

url.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4