Turbos to lead Future NSW Origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The fact that Gutho can kick goals and play any position in the backline at a high level makes him very pickable in my mind.
Cleary, Maloney and Moses will be who the halves are selected from, all can kick goals and youd imagine Cleary will be halfback kicking goals with the 6 being the backup kicker meaning Guthos solid goal kicking isnt that valuable. His positions are also not that important as Trbojevic, Mitchell and Dugan can cover all his positions as can Bird or whoever plays bench utility. He is very overrated by the fans on here and is far from a must pick for origin.

Here are all the players ahead of him in positions he can play.

Fullback: Tedesco, T Trbojevic, Moylan, Mitchell, Dugan, Coote
Wing: T Trbojevjc, Mitchell, Dugan, Mansour, Tupou, Addo-Carr
Centre: T Trbojevic, Mitchell, Dugan, Walker, Croker, Peachey, Roberts, Leilua

Cleary, Maloney and Moses will be who the halves are selected from, all can kick goals and youd imagine Cleary will be halfback kicking goals with the 6 being the backup kicker meaning Guthos solid goal kicking isnt that valuable. His positions are also not that important as Trbojevic, Mitchell and Dugan can cover all his positions as can Bird or whoever plays bench utility. He is very overrated by the fans on here and is far from a must pick for origin.

It's tough trying to predict a few seasons away when every week is a year in rugby league. That said, I was surprised there was no mention of Addo-Carr in the article!

Gutho is a top foot baller and a deceptive and impressive athlete.. It's really possible he could feature somewhere in the Blues team due to his age and Croker, Tupou, Leilua, Dugan and Coote would find 3 years time a tougher team to break into/ back into..

The next couple of years may un earth some more breakout talents too

I still think that doing the ACL on the same knee twice will see Gutho playing less in the outside backs in the future. Though I'm not sure if he would be good at 5/8 in Origin. For mine the future NSW halves, at least while Fittler is the coach, will probably be Cleary and Moses.

Personally I think the NSW team next year will probably look something like:

FB - Tedesco
WG - Mansour
CE - Tom Trbojevic
CE - Dugan
WG - Addo-Carr
FE - Maloney
HB - Moses
PR - Woods
HK - Koroisau
PR - Klemmer
SR - Cordner (c)
SR - Frizell
LK - Jake Trbojevic

Bench - Graham, McLean, Bird, Campbell-Gillard

Lol gutherson is better than all those centers lets be honest bar walker.. peachy lol dugan hahaha mitchell coote lol moylan lol croker lol coote wtf hahaha none of those players were close to being dally m leader ever in the year.. gutherson was he lead the slime and was very impressive.. easily one of the best this season and in supercoach was one of the top performers which is all stats based.. he won the slime more games than anyone else as much as i wamted them to lose he kept winning for them.. i dont think you watched the parra games buddy maybe some but not all.. ps coote over gutherson LOL stop it mate please coote wtfing fk

Surely the only thing that stops Nathan Cleary being picked at 7 this year is injury.

If the New South Wales selectors get hoodwinked into picking Mitchell Pearce one more time I am going to lose my mind.
They will pick pearce hes the best choice.. cleary is good but pearce is better.. the 6 will be interesting though.. cmon you know theyll pick pearce.. maybe with cleary too.. they always pick players out of position

I still think that doing the ACL on the same knee twice will see Gutho playing less in the outside backs in the future. Though I'm not sure if he would be good at 5/8 in Origin. For mine the future NSW halves, at least while Fittler is the coach, will probably be Cleary and Moses.

Personally I think the NSW team next year will probably look something like:

FB - Tedesco
WG - Mansour
CE - Tom Trbojevic
CE - Dugan
WG - Addo-Carr
FE - Maloney
HB - Moses
PR - Woods
HK - Koroisau
PR - Klemmer
SR - Cordner (c)
SR - Frizell
LK - Jake Trbojevic

Bench - Graham, McLean, Bird, Campbell-Gillard
Moses and dugan........
Qld 3 - nsw 0

Clinton > dugan moylan croker peachy mitchell tedesco fing coote lol leilua lol
Hes a better player them all of them in there positions maybe tedesco at the roosters will become better but as of now gutherson reigns supreme! If the guy played wing hed be better than all of them bar addo car

Lol gutherson is better than all those centers lets be honest bar walker.. peachy lol dugan hahaha mitchell coote lol moylan lol croker lol coote wtf hahaha none of those players were close to being dally m leader ever in the year.. gutherson was he lead the slime and was very impressive.. easily one of the best this season and in supercoach was one of the top performers which is all stats based.. he won the slime more games than anyone else as much as i wamted them to lose he kept winning for them.. i dont think you watched the parra games buddy maybe some but not all.. ps coote over gutherson LOL stop it mate please coote wtfing fk
Clinton > dugan moylan croker peachy mitchell tedesco fing coote lol leilua lol
Hes a better player them all of them in there positions maybe tedesco at the roosters will become better but as of now gutherson reigns supreme! If the guy played wing hed be better than all of them bar addo car
Man the way you talk about Gutherson makes it sound like he is a god. Mate the fact that he isnt even guaranteed a fullback spot or centre spot at Parramatta says it all. He is a good player but not that good and far from origin consideration. The only position he has an impact at is fullback, he lacks the skills to be a good winger or centre. He cant even complete a full season without going down injured and he is one bad injury away from retirement. In the games he played Parra lost more than they won especially when he was at 6. The player i mentioned ahead of him are all ahead of him in all positions. His stats were smashed by Tommy Turbo absolutley smashed showing a class young player Gutherson is not, he is just a good first grader who can produce 1 or 2 miracle games a season.

They will pick pearce hes the best choice.. cleary is good but pearce is better.. the 6 will be interesting though.. cmon you know theyll pick pearce.. maybe with cleary too.. they always pick players out of position
You can only play like absolute crap every time you're picked for 8 or 9 years before the selectors get sick of you. Pearce is completely out of chances, he took out a second mortgage to try to pay off of his crippling chance debt and now he is chance bankrupt.

Man the way you talk about Gutherson makes it sound like he is a god. Mate the fact that he isnt even guaranteed a fullback spot or centre spot at Parramatta says it all. He is a good player but not that good and far from origin consideration. The only position he has an impact at is fullback, he lacks the skills to be a good winger or centre. He cant even complete a full season without going down injured and he is one bad injury away from retirement. In the games he played Parra lost more than they won especially when he was at 6. The player i mentioned ahead of him are all ahead of him in all positions. His stats were smashed by Tommy Turbo absolutley smashed showing a class young player Gutherson is not, he is just a good first grader who can produce 1 or 2 miracle games a season.
Smoke too many cones you have

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12