TV Poll/ One HD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
same scripted answers too

Same scripted questions, or am I being cynical?

At no point when Gallop has been under some heat has anyone actually taken him to task as to what was so bad about the season launch.

He said on a quite a few occasions how terribly the season launch was conducted, but never in specifics and in particular what Brett had to do with any of it.

PS. Is it just me or is there a striking resemblance. Both have someone else pulling the strings!

520_brains.jpg

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
OUr point is getting across. Gallop may never apologise but public awareness of the wrong to Brett's reputation is greatly increased by all this publicity over the last week or two. That is the true benefit of the campaign, restoring Brett Stewart's good name.
yes, good point.
That's one thing we're def. achieving. I'm glad you reminded me of that part of the campaign, thats where the true victory lies.

It's now down to Yes: 57.5 & No: 42.5

Bulldog did ask Gallop the question of what was the major misconduct that Brett did but it wasnt aswered.

Found it weird that gallop was wearing his melbourne tie

Why doesn't anyone ask him about the 100k fine and the then face of the game Inglis that admitted guilt on assualting a women?

Who pulls Brains' strings ?? We know News Ltd are tugging on Gallops

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4