Uate finished

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I'll have a quiet lobster on Uate coming good.

The way he threw himself into the game at every opportunity after .... is the grit and attitude of a champion .....

Don't worry about the knockers old mate .... they just have a lot of time on their hands since Brown has gone ....

Problem for an uncertain Uate is that Walks does not help him out.:cool:

He needs to be moved off the wing if Manly want to limit opponents scoring there at will @:cool:

Uate is strong enough to be a forward replacement on the bench:nod:

Baz must alter the current structure :tmi:

Last edited:
Thank you to all who (m) are giving me an optimistic rating ...

To be otherwise would be to become a Parra supporter ....

I would not be disappointed to see T Wright given a run on Uates wing.

Aku needs a stint in Reggie’s to get his confidence back AND he either sinks and is never seen again or swims and returns in a month or two.

At the moment he’s a major major liability and whilst ever he is there sides will target him and score almost at will!

He was great for us in 2017 and might be again, so I’m not saying never again!!

Last edited:
The same thing happened to Uate at the Knights when he lost his confidence and started making errors and the coaching staff lost confidence in him as well. A change of clubs a couple of years ago gave him his second wind and a bit of confidence to rekindle his brilliance but the errors that haunted him in the last years with the Knights are becoming a consistent part of his game this year .
Uate's wing play on Sunday was sadly disgraceful .

I would not be disappointed to see T Wright given a run on Uates wing.
After watching the replay of the game I would rather take a bit of a gamble and give a rookie with pace and talent a go then taking a big risk with the error riddled Uate . Uate's confidence looks to be shot and his best shot to regain his confidence is with Blacktown .

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10